We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Rich's Discussions (8,358)

Discussions Replied To (7870) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are the examples I mean regarding Florence: In-person example signed in late Ap…"

Rich replied Jul 5, 2012 to autograph inconsistencies

57 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by georgejoey747

"Anthony Risi from New York.  I had been under the impression that he was a pretty so…"

Rich replied Jul 5, 2012 to Angelina Jolie autograph....Look good?

46 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by JXE

"Don't know about the signature itself, but I believe the seller has an excellent rep…"

Rich replied Jul 5, 2012 to Angelina Jolie autograph....Look good?

46 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by JXE

"Was this the seller?  Looks like it's up for auction again - the exact same ball in…"

Rich replied Jul 3, 2012 to http://www.thesportsscene.net are their autographs legit

5 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by CJCollector

"All of their Favre stuff is indisputably fake - not even close at all.  Also spott…"

Rich replied Jul 3, 2012 to http://www.thesportsscene.net are their autographs legit

5 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by CJCollector

"I might actually consider quietly purchasing if the canvas wasn't 24 x 36 and alread…"

Rich replied Jul 3, 2012 to What's new in your collection?

6084 on Tuesday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Ha, if they buy it, that's cool.  It'll make the decision easier, though I'll still…"

6084 on Tuesday

"LOL, Mike - I'm still trying to figure out if I can even present the possibility of…"

6084 on Tuesday

"If they're selling that band heavily, maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea to contact…"

Rich replied Jul 3, 2012 to Fake Autographed Guitar Picks

1 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Rich

"I understand what you're asking for, but these signatures were signed almost half a…"

Rich replied Jul 2, 2012 to Beatles album at RR Auction

21 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service