Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"They were asking opinions on items they got signed in person? That is always a red f…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 10, 2021 to I made 3 bad calls and have been told I should stop giving opinions by Tracy. Should I hang up my hat?

28 Sep 10, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I would not pay anywhere close to $500 for this copy. I would strongly suggest you k…"

Adam Halloran replied Jul 29, 2021 to Brian Wilson autograph authentic?

10 Aug 2, 2021
Reply by marc e

"I have a Brian Wilson I received in person that looks very close to this one.  I tre…"

Adam Halloran replied Jul 28, 2021 to Brian Wilson autograph authentic?

10 Aug 2, 2021
Reply by marc e

"It has characteristics that lead me to lean that is more than likely genuine. If you…"

Adam Halloran replied Jul 28, 2021 to Brian Wilson autograph authentic?

10 Aug 2, 2021
Reply by marc e

"The original shipment has arrived! "

Adam Halloran replied Jul 23, 2021 to

just now

"Haha, I am near Meadville/Erie area. :) "

Adam Halloran replied Jul 22, 2021 to

just now

"I totally stopped paying attention to the tracking on it. It looks to arrive tomorro…"

Adam Halloran replied Jul 22, 2021 to

just now

"Horrible advice. "

Adam Halloran replied Jul 10, 2021 to "The Best and the Worst 3rd Party Authenticators?"

14 Jul 10, 2021
Reply by JK

"I agree. At least A Hard Day's Night has every song on it written by Lennon/McCartne…"

Adam Halloran replied Jun 12, 2021 to Beatles For Sale LP John/Paul signed Value?

4 Jun 13, 2021
Reply by Servi

"Finally got my replacement package from Algonquin Books. Still no movement on the or…"

Adam Halloran replied Jun 9, 2021 to

just now

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service