We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ryan paul's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello,  No it’s a pre print signature of michaels signature, these coa’s Where given…"

Ryan paul replied Mar 6, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"It wasn’t a typical autograph show it was an event ran by Sony "

Ryan paul replied Mar 6, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"No, as I’ve stated this was more then 20 years ago, I’ve never been asked or had to…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"ummm, is it impossible to believe Michael would not attend a show? It wasnt a a typi…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Leicester Square, will confirm later with father with date I was young boy at the ti…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"No one would pay 25 k for a drawing??"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I wasn’t in the same room sitting down with him haveing a cup of tea, he attended th…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Well to be honest, I don’t really care what you think, considering it’s been studied…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Well to be honest, I don’t really care what you think, considering it’s been studied…"

Ryan paul replied Mar 5, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I agree he rarely went to auctions but this was a convention, I remember waiting out…"

Ryan paul replied Mar 5, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service