We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Wallet Boy's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't see it either right now. Sometimes I go into the store and the products are…"

Wallet Boy replied Dec 1, 2023 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"I was able to get a deluxe CD with signed card shipped to the US. But the entire sit…"

Wallet Boy replied Dec 1, 2023 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Now the bundles are back and I can't find the signed deluxe CD I ordered. So confusi…"

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"I don't think that's accurate. He actually had a bunch of "bundles" up earlier (e.g.…"

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Listing for $150 said they were signed and numbered. Probably a few they held back. "

Wallet Boy replied Nov 21, 2023 to "MESSENGERS: THE GUITARS OF JAMES HETFIELD" BY JAMES HETFIELD Signed (LIMITED SLIPCASE EDITION)

190 Mar 11
Reply by Knob Dylan

"Saxon - new album with signed print. Various configurations. Brian Tatler from Diamo…"

Wallet Boy replied Nov 21, 2023 to Random signed music II

1681 21 hours ago
Reply by Rich

"Thank you!!"

Wallet Boy replied Nov 14, 2023 to GEDDY LEE - MY EFFIN LIFE SIGNED EDITION

126 Jan 5
Reply by Dav12

"Love this - congrats!"

Wallet Boy replied Nov 4, 2023 to "MESSENGERS: THE GUITARS OF JAMES HETFIELD" BY JAMES HETFIELD Signed (LIMITED SLIPCASE EDITION)

190 Mar 11
Reply by Knob Dylan

"I got mine from Mills and it's order number 863xxx so I'm wondering if all of these…"

Wallet Boy replied Oct 25, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"I was able to add a CD earlier today to my cart.  I can no longer do that at any of…"

Wallet Boy replied Oct 24, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service