PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it looks good but I'd wait for someone more reputable to comment, I might ge…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 11, 2024 to taylor swift? looks kind of weird to me altho I dont know much about her

5 Dec 12, 2024
Reply by terrier8HOF

"That's pretty cool I enjoyed those movies! If get something signed by him it's proba…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 10, 2024 to Bradley Cooper & Yannick Nezet Seguin signed Maestro soundtrack

22 Dec 13, 2024
Reply by REM

"Yeah an autograph is an autograph to me, if it's from a person I don't have I'll lik…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 10, 2024 to Why are inserts a bad thing?

5 Dec 10, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Why? Lol "

PizzaPirate replied Dec 10, 2024 to Bradley Cooper & Yannick Nezet Seguin signed Maestro soundtrack

22 Dec 13, 2024
Reply by REM

"Some people don't find them as valuable because some inserts are mass produced,small…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 8, 2024 to Why are inserts a bad thing?

5 Dec 10, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Yeah for $300+ on that one. I recently got an autograph from an in store signing onl…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 6, 2024 to Sabrina Carpenter Signed Vinyl - 150 available - in store only

5 Dec 11, 2024
Reply by Alex13

"Dang it sold out"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 6, 2024 to Conan O’Brien signed print with vinyl

14 Sep 14
Reply by Keith Kukla

"Any pictures? "

PizzaPirate replied Dec 3, 2024 to Clydeo Takes a Bite Out of Life by Jennifer Aniston

21 Dec 4, 2024
Reply by DPsCactus12

"Surprised Eric hasn't commented on this, I think he has his auto."

PizzaPirate replied Oct 27, 2024 to Jackie Gleason Authentic?

2 Oct 27, 2024
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Wombles comment made me laugh lol, she does all that stuff and a member said she has…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2024 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service