We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Fuddjcal's Discussions (942)

Discussions Replied To (931) Replies Latest Activity

"I love showing mine off in a 30 ball case (in UV cubes) and 6 of my favorites on my…"

Fuddjcal replied Dec 14, 2012 to Questions about autograph aging and deterioration

9 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Jerry Badour

"from what I can see it looks good. I'd give it about a 7 on my 10 point system. and…"

Fuddjcal replied Dec 12, 2012 to mickey mantle autographed photo

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"clear cut forgery and a very dirty banana mantle at that....take a look at some of t…"

Fuddjcal replied Dec 9, 2012 to opinion help please: Mickey Mantle baseball

2 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

"and that's a single signed Official Major Leauge Baseball signed on the sweetspot pe…"

Fuddjcal replied Dec 8, 2012 to Baseballs

9 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by FL Oriole

""The bottom line is that she bought it cheap and assumed that she could flip it for…"

Fuddjcal replied Dec 3, 2012 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"wouldn't care who authenticated it"

Fuddjcal replied Dec 3, 2012 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"don't refer to Chris like he is Chris Kringle or magical mythical demigod (LOL)to fi…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"don't educate these chimps monkeys digus's maroons tra la la goon d a's when the ite…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"I see all I need to see and FUDD (Formally The Lowly Mantle Collector) ain't talkin "

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"this is what is so sickening about the scam Gina. good luck to you and enjoy!~!"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service