We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,804)

Discussions Replied To (14838) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, didn't see it."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to Purchased last year - fan club on Maiden Flight from England to New York

41 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by john connor

"Mike, The other autographs on their site make me quite concerned. I'm posting a link…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to Purchased last year - fan club on Maiden Flight from England to New York

41 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by john connor

"Mike, Tracks is still the right choice, but I didn't know you lived in the US. I don…"

41 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by john connor

"Mike, Paul and Jason at Tracks in Lancashire (tracks.co.uk) are the most respected B…"

41 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by john connor

"Antiquities of Las Vegas also has a baseball purportedly signed by the Beatles for $…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to it's original?from antiquities of california

70 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Not only does Antiquities of California have a guitar purportedly signed by the Beat…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to it's original?from antiquities of california

70 Apr 21, 2017

"The one you purchased was posted by someone else here recently. I agree with Bruce,…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to Post Prince Autographs for Authenticity Opinions Here

222 Jul 12, 2021
Reply by Elfar Sigmundsson

"Manson discussions and other offensive content won't be allowed on Autograph Live an…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to Bob Dylan signed album. Any thoughts?

19 Jun 1, 2016

"You didn't do anything wrong, Bill. And I agree with you about Roman Polanski. It's…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to Bob Dylan signed album. Any thoughts?

19 Jun 1, 2016

"The biggest question is not the legitimacy of their authenticators. It's how do they…"

70 Apr 21, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service