PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"You picking one up Wallet Boy? "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2024 to Ozzy Osbourne - See You on the Other Side V2.0 Signed

7 Oct 19, 2024
Reply by Knob Dylan

"Hehe "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2024 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I don't know Curtis auto's I have one beckett authenticated item so I was wondering…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 5, 2024 to BEWARE OF FAKE BECKETT STICKERS COMING FROM CHINA

7 Oct 12, 2024
Reply by Tokuhisa

"I Typed in the code online and worked fine? What's the issue here? How is it fake? "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 4, 2024 to BEWARE OF FAKE BECKETT STICKERS COMING FROM CHINA

7 Oct 12, 2024
Reply by Tokuhisa

"Welcome back Eddy! "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2024 to Come up and see Mae West

46 Oct 8, 2024
Reply by eddy

"Alright that's sounds more reliable, thanks for letting me know because he said two…"

PizzaPirate replied Sep 20, 2024 to Marc Bolan autograph? legit?

192 Sep 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Did you get a quick opinion from him or an actual COA from him? "

PizzaPirate replied Sep 20, 2024 to Marc Bolan autograph? legit?

192 Sep 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"No their first name is Jason although I'm not friends with them I saw they were acti…"

PizzaPirate replied Sep 13, 2024 to Jim Carrey

3 Sep 13, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I don't think it's a problem friend lol, I posted a bunch of Joey Ramone autograph s…"

PizzaPirate replied Sep 13, 2024 to Jim Carrey

3 Sep 13, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Looks good to me, I have one also but it's not authenticated because im confident in…"

PizzaPirate replied Sep 11, 2024 to Dua Lipa, Beckett approevd. What do you think?

2 Sep 11, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service