We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Joe Romano's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much animationcycle... These are excellent examples to follow - great…"

Joe Romano replied Sep 10, 2021 to Signed High Voltage Album with Bon Scott

7 Sep 10, 2021
Reply by animationcycle

"Thank you for your thoughtful response, Could you please post an authentic example o…"

Joe Romano replied Sep 10, 2021 to Signed High Voltage Album with Bon Scott

7 Sep 10, 2021
Reply by animationcycle

"Hi Brian, Thank you for your reply, the posting was below mine from Chris H. posting…"

Joe Romano replied Sep 9, 2021 to AC/DC authentication opinions for a different album for comparison

5 Oct 14, 2021
Reply by Roger Bjorvik

"Hello, I am by no means an expert (not even close) but I will post my exact album wi…"

Joe Romano replied Sep 9, 2021 to Signed High Voltage Album with Bon Scott

7 Sep 10, 2021
Reply by animationcycle

"Hi Steve, Looking into a possible purchase from a local private collector. Not sure…"

Joe Romano replied Sep 8, 2021 to Elvis Presley signed Blue Hawaii album - signature authentication thoughts..

6 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by Timothy

"Thank you for writing back and appreciate your sentiment. We are all entitled to our…"

Joe Romano replied Sep 3, 2021 to Are these authentic Beatles autographs - 4" x 4" cut

11 Sep 5, 2021
Reply by Jim McFiver

"Hi Jim, I'm new to this site and I understand that I was a fool buying this but let'…"

Joe Romano replied Sep 2, 2021 to Are these authentic Beatles autographs - 4" x 4" cut

11 Sep 5, 2021
Reply by Jim McFiver

"Hi Mark' Sorry to bother you again, everyone has been very helpful. Would you know o…"

Joe Romano replied Sep 2, 2021 to seeking opinions on authenticity of this Jimi Hendrix album

8 Sep 30, 2021
Reply by Keithspoon1978

"Hi Bruce, Appreciate you opinion, had this album for 20 plus years and at the time (…"

Joe Romano replied Sep 2, 2021 to seeking opinions on authenticity of this Jimi Hendrix album

8 Sep 30, 2021
Reply by Keithspoon1978

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service