Autographcontrol's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"price? "

Autographcontrol replied Mar 27 to Queen legit ? Or not ? Please Opinions....................

9 Mar 27
Reply by Innuendo

"Wait what Innuendo says.................. "

Autographcontrol replied Mar 27 to Queen legit ? Or not ? Please Opinions....................

9 Mar 27
Reply by Innuendo

""

9 Mar 27
Reply by Innuendo

"Thanxxxx for that Innuendo. What did you think it is worth? "

9 Mar 27
Reply by Innuendo

"Anybody see`s a chance to sell it or are here anybody interested? "

Autographcontrol replied Mar 22 to Bowie 2001 for sale soon...need Certification first

14 Mar 22
Reply by Autographcontrol

"i think so..............but anyway. It goes to the Auction House in Berlin in 2 Week…"

Autographcontrol replied Mar 19 to Bowie 2001 for sale soon...need Certification first

14 Mar 22

"If anyone is Interested , so please give me a Message . The Admin delete my Offers f…"

Autographcontrol replied Mar 19 to Bowie 2001 for sale soon...need Certification first

14 Mar 22

"Thanx Mark..............i was need your Comments becaue this is a must before i put…"

Autographcontrol replied Mar 18 to Bowie 2001 for sale soon...need Certification first

14 Mar 22

" Backside"

Autographcontrol replied Mar 18 to Bowie 2001 for sale soon...need Certification first

14 Mar 22

"you are right, this is on the back....and Eric that was with your help ....thanxx fo…"

14 Mar 22

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service