Autographcontrol's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"sorry...not legit at all....."

Autographcontrol replied Nov 15 to The Rolling Stones authentic autograph?

10 Nov 15
Reply by FrancescX

"Thanxx for your Opinion, looks also legit to me in matter of fact,that the Story beh…"

Autographcontrol replied Nov 12 to Prince Autograph....looks strange ... can it be possible legit? Thanx for your Time and Opinions

3 Nov 12
Reply by Autographcontrol

"The Story behind from the Seller :  Original signature personally in Essen/Germany c…"

Autographcontrol replied Nov 11 to Prince Autograph....looks strange ... can it be possible legit? Thanx for your Time and Opinions

3 Nov 12

"Thanks to all......i delte it......thanks again for your Time ! "

Autographcontrol replied Nov 7 to David Bowie rushed from the 90`s ....looks 50/50 in my Opinion..... Andy ? Eric ? please help me out

7 Nov 7

"Eric so please this is the Reason why i  am so only 50% unsure.... this is absolut e…"

Autographcontrol replied Nov 7 to David Bowie rushed from the 90`s ....looks 50/50 in my Opinion..... Andy ? Eric ? please help me out

7 Nov 7

"That is my Thougt..... yours is total different to the Offer i get..... and the one…"

Autographcontrol replied Oct 21 to Metallica Jason and Kirk...Opinions please ! Thanxxx! For me its 50:50 to be real

2 Oct 21

"thanxx "

Autographcontrol replied Oct 20 to David Bowie thoughts , is this good ?

8 Oct 20
Reply by SaraPolanska

"so this is a fail or i am wrong ? Thanxx Andy for your Time...."

8 Oct 20
Reply by SaraPolanska

""

8 Oct 20
Reply by SaraPolanska

"Andy wrote to me before a few Minutes :  Hi Steve Definitely authentic. One of his r…"

Autographcontrol replied Oct 9 to David Bowie...... can this be real.... Thanxxx for your Opinions

26 Oct 10
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

RSS test Musician direct

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service