We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

chuck clark's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The auction that I bought them at is very good at returning monies when it is shown…"

chuck clark replied Jul 15, 2012 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"It was a truly rookie mistake, but I picked up the Mantle for 100.00, and the Kofax/…"

chuck clark replied Jul 15, 2012 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"If anyone would know this, it would someone who would respond it this way."

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"Make no mistake, I did appreciate the input, and I have removed both photos from e b…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"For what its worth, I have removed it from the e bay site, I appreciated your input…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"I didnt say I had a photo of him signing., and back off on the arrogence. I said if…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"Im the idiot that bought this you arrogant moron.You didnt want to show the witnesse…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service