Scott Paul's Discussions (1,240)

Discussions Replied To (807) Replies Latest Activity

"I know the two index cards the yellow being from part of a well known collection and…"

Scott Paul replied Apr 5 to Tony Vincenzo! Opinions on Simon Oakland SP from Night Stalker Wanted / Not for Sale

7 Apr 9
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"That is an amazing accomplishment Eric.  Canada Lee is extremely difficult since he…"

Scott Paul replied Mar 13 to Completed Cast Set 1944's Lifeboat by Hitchcock

7 Mar 13
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"lol thanks Eric. "

Scott Paul replied Feb 3 to Possible very early Lucille Ball autograph

16 Feb 3
Reply by Scott Paul

"You are certainly welcome.  Perhaps a relative of one of the two ladies will sometim…"

Scott Paul replied Feb 1 to Possible very early Lucille Ball autograph

16 Feb 3
Reply by Scott Paul

"Breaking my rule of not giving opinions on this site anymore. I do not believe that…"

Scott Paul replied Feb 1 to Possible very early Lucille Ball autograph

16 Feb 3
Reply by Scott Paul

"While I do not intend to make it a habit of commenting on AML anymore in this instan…"

Scott Paul replied Dec 29, 2018 to 1930s actors

107 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"Was that what the fan club photo sent out about the time he moved from Dumont to CBS…"

Scott Paul replied Dec 13, 2018 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

331 Mar 19
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"Preprints are usually pretty perfect looking. To me that appears more like a stamp a…"

Scott Paul replied Dec 13, 2018 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

331 Mar 19
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"It is somewhat ironic as I am leaving AML to have the last new discussion be liked. …"

Scott Paul replied Dec 10, 2018 to WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?

22 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by goodcat

"Am honored to be on any negative list you have.  You and AML need not worry about my…"

Scott Paul replied Dec 9, 2018 to Elvis Presley?

79 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Karsten

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service