beardog1's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Steve.  Appreciate the additional direction on "new ink".  Trying to get more…"

beardog1 replied Mar 3 to Humphrey Bogart SIG - Authentic?

5 Mar 4
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"Thanks Joe.  The top of the "B" seems off and the thickness of the ink in the "ogar"…"

beardog1 replied Mar 2 to Humphrey Bogart SIG - Authentic?

5 Mar 4
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"Thank you all for the POVs.  As noted, Groening SIG and sketches are fairly basic so…"

beardog1 replied Feb 28 to Matt Groening - Bart Simpson Sketch - Authentic?

4 Feb 28
Reply by beardog1

"Thank you, Steve.  Appreciate the confirmation on signatures and additional detail o…"

beardog1 replied Feb 27 to Society of Experimental Test Pilots - Multi-Signed 13th Awards Banquet Program - Authentic and Info?

2 Feb 27
Reply by beardog1

"Thank you for the images, links and commentary.  It helps me get better with our hob…"

beardog1 replied Feb 24 to Audrey Hepburn - SIG and Volpe Print - Authentic?

10 Feb 27
Reply by a pug called eva

"Thanks, Rich.  I learn a lot by scanning the "Is This Autograph Real" forum.  I love…"

beardog1 replied Feb 22 to Best forum to use for authenticity POVs?

2 Feb 22
Reply by beardog1

"Quick update.  I came across several exemplars at fighttoys.com which seems legit ba…"

beardog1 replied Feb 22 to Muhammad Ali - TWA Postcard "World Champion" SIG - Authentic?

2 Feb 22
Reply by beardog1

"AWESOME!  My daughter is just starting to appreciate the humor of Monty Python and s…"

beardog1 replied Feb 22 to Monty Python - "The Meaning of Life" Cast SP - Al Wittnebert COA

2 Feb 22
Reply by beardog1

"Thank you again, W2S.  I appreciate you taking the time to help me become more savvy…"

beardog1 replied Feb 22 to Karloff TLS - Authentic?

4 Feb 22
Reply by beardog1

"Thank you, W2S.  It is no Frankenstein SP, but it is always reassuring to have someo…"

beardog1 replied Feb 21 to Karloff TLS - Authentic?

4 Feb 22
Reply by beardog1

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service