beardog1's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (264) Replies Latest Activity

"bump - Still looking for opinions on Edith Head sketches and Jerry Lewis attributed…"

beardog1 replied Apr 25 to Cinderfella - Edith Head Sketches and Jerry Lewis Notes - Authentic?

4 Apr 25
Reply by beardog1

"Hi Jesse. Would love to learn more about this sketch. Thank you for your help. "

beardog1 replied Apr 20 to Joe Barbera - Tom and Jerry Signed Sketch - Opinions Please

2 Apr 20
Reply by beardog1

"bump - Anyone familiar with Edith Head sketches or Jerry Lewis handwriting?  These c…"

beardog1 replied Mar 13 to Cinderfella - Edith Head Sketches and Jerry Lewis Notes - Authentic?

4 Apr 25
Reply by beardog1

"My status never changed from "Not Shipped" until I received the email cancelling my…"

beardog1 replied Dec 9, 2021 to TWENTY ONE PILOTS SCALED AND ICY SIGNED CD

195 Feb 8
Reply by Moff

"No.  Unfortunately, I was in the group which never moved to the shipping phase.  My…"

beardog1 replied Dec 7, 2021 to TWENTY ONE PILOTS SCALED AND ICY SIGNED CD

195 Feb 8
Reply by Moff

"Just got the news I was hoping not to hear: We regret to inform you that we will no…"

beardog1 replied Dec 7, 2021 to TWENTY ONE PILOTS SCALED AND ICY SIGNED CD

195 Feb 8
Reply by Moff

"Great addition, Steve.  The members of this forum have been invaluable as I worked t…"

beardog1 replied Nov 28, 2021 to Categorized Buy and Sell Groups

30 Jan 5
Reply by Etienne

"Hi Bryan.  I do not see an image.  Did you remove it? "

beardog1 replied Nov 21, 2021 to Anyone familiar with Marvin Gaye?

8 Nov 24, 2021
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"bump - Appreciate any opinions on these sketches or the writing attributed to Jerry…"

beardog1 replied Nov 20, 2021 to Cinderfella - Edith Head Sketches and Jerry Lewis Notes - Authentic?

4 Apr 25
Reply by beardog1

"I just received the same email.  Fingers crossed they are just delayed and not cance…"

beardog1 replied Nov 19, 2021 to TWENTY ONE PILOTS SCALED AND ICY SIGNED CD

195 Feb 8
Reply by Moff

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service