beardog1's Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (265) Replies Latest Activity

"These look great.  Curious if you purchased a separate BOAC menu to frame with the s…"

beardog1 replied Jul 11 to Framed my sets.

12 Aug 2
Reply by Dale

"bump - Still looking for opinions on Edith Head sketches and Jerry Lewis attributed…"

beardog1 replied Apr 25 to Cinderfella - Edith Head Sketches and Jerry Lewis Notes - Authentic?

4 Apr 25
Reply by beardog1

"Hi Jesse. Would love to learn more about this sketch. Thank you for your help. "

beardog1 replied Apr 20 to Joe Barbera - Tom and Jerry Signed Sketch - Opinions Please

2 Apr 20
Reply by beardog1

"bump - Anyone familiar with Edith Head sketches or Jerry Lewis handwriting?  These c…"

beardog1 replied Mar 13 to Cinderfella - Edith Head Sketches and Jerry Lewis Notes - Authentic?

4 Apr 25
Reply by beardog1

"My status never changed from "Not Shipped" until I received the email cancelling my…"

beardog1 replied Dec 9, 2021 to

just now

"No.  Unfortunately, I was in the group which never moved to the shipping phase.  My…"

beardog1 replied Dec 7, 2021 to

just now

"Just got the news I was hoping not to hear: We regret to inform you that we will no…"

beardog1 replied Dec 7, 2021 to

just now

"Great addition, Steve.  The members of this forum have been invaluable as I worked t…"

beardog1 replied Nov 28, 2021 to Categorized Buy and Sell Groups

30 Jan 5
Reply by Etienne

"Hi Bryan.  I do not see an image.  Did you remove it? "

beardog1 replied Nov 21, 2021 to Anyone familiar with Marvin Gaye?

8 Nov 24, 2021
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"bump - Appreciate any opinions on these sketches or the writing attributed to Jerry…"

beardog1 replied Nov 20, 2021 to Cinderfella - Edith Head Sketches and Jerry Lewis Notes - Authentic?

4 Apr 25
Reply by beardog1

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service