PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

beardog1's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

"Very cool.  Congratulations.  Will there be a link to the video for this episode?"

beardog1 replied yesterday to "Rock My Collection" on AXS TV

2 yesterday
Reply by beardog1

"PayPal provides the seller a chance to make their case.  However, JPC apparently did…"

beardog1 replied Jun 8 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 on Sunday
Reply by Steve

"Hi Greg.  Short answer is PayPal issued full refund of purchase price and initial sh…"

beardog1 replied Jun 5 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 on Sunday
Reply by Steve

"I just received confirmation from PayPal that they have decided my complaint versus…"

beardog1 replied Jun 5 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 on Sunday
Reply by Steve

"Here is an example of another obvious match from ebay listings.  I have shared these…"

beardog1 replied Jun 3 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 on Sunday
Reply by Steve

"Hi Frank.  I have been collecting and sharing with JPC different examples of stamped…"

beardog1 replied Jun 3 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 on Sunday
Reply by Steve

"bump - This signature still bothers me so hoping you will help me revisit it using s…"

beardog1 replied May 31 to Arthur Conan Doyle - opinions please

4 May 31
Reply by beardog1

"Still struggling with a lack of likely authentic exemplars especially including the…"

beardog1 replied May 30 to William Gaines - MAD Magazine Signature Legit?

7 May 30
Reply by beardog1

"Thanks for keeping the gears in my head turning, JK.  I love learning from others' e…"

beardog1 replied May 30 to Picasso SIG - any chance it is real?

23 May 30
Reply by beardog1

"I agree the bottom signature on the LA example seems less fluid than the OP and HFS…"

beardog1 replied May 30 to William Gaines - MAD Magazine Signature Legit?

7 May 30
Reply by beardog1

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service