We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ivan Cruz's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"ok my best shot is that you probably are gay and a pathetic lonely loser. and you pr…"

Ivan Cruz replied Jan 15, 2018 to Check out this beautifully signed Mickey Mantle baseball......Lou Gehrig too!

86 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"hey goodcat you are obvious a h***. why dont you pair up with mr "i got a longo peni…"

Ivan Cruz replied Jan 15, 2018 to Check out this beautifully signed Mickey Mantle baseball......Lou Gehrig too!

86 Jan 15, 2018

"dear mr know-it -all wagner expert. My card was authenticated as real. jealous? i ha…"

86 Jan 15, 2018

"you have a mind? in your photo you look like a dope fiend."

86 Jan 15, 2018

"i have no sympathy for opinionated losers like yourself."

86 Jan 15, 2018

"hey steve your site sucks eggs. ebay has a money back guarantee. if you purchase any…"

86 Jan 15, 2018

"its mantle dumb-ass. "

86 Jan 15, 2018

"its coincidence that the person making the most bids on the lou gehrig ball is named…"

86 Jan 15, 2018

"yes do a courtesy flush after you s***, please. and clean up after you are done play…"

86 Jan 15, 2018

"hey baldcock, what does "having people in" mean. and no i shave with Gillette not Sh…"

86 Jan 15, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service