We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Pratt's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"It's interesting to note which signatures most people have concerns about as they ha…"

Michael Pratt replied Aug 19, 2013 to Cult Hollywood signed photo's that need confirmation before I sell... Need your views please.

15 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Hahaha... Now THAT would just be too fantastic, however, it IS quite possible. I'm n…"

Michael Pratt replied Jul 27, 2013 to Cult Hollywood signed photo's that need confirmation before I sell... Need your views please.

15 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"I figured I'd post some of the ones I got many many years ago. Just goes to show for…"

Michael Pratt replied Jul 11, 2013 to Cult Hollywood signed photo's that need confirmation before I sell... Need your views please.

15 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Cheers buddy! The Anthony Daniels is a duo on an 8x10 with Peter Mayhew. It was from…"

Michael Pratt replied Jul 10, 2013 to Cult Hollywood signed photo's that need confirmation before I sell... Need your views please.

15 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Hi there, Not sure if anyone will see this reply, but, I'd just like to thank everyo…"

Michael Pratt replied Nov 26, 2012 to PSA JSA DOES GAGA... and skips off to the bank. WTF?

6 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Pratt

"You can get Lisa Kelly to sign a photo (with your own inscription) from her site:  h…"

Michael Pratt replied Aug 13, 2012 to Ice Road Truckers

6 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Adam Richard Utz

"Absolutley. A policy or contact @iOffer to make some sort of complaint would be a fa…"

Michael Pratt replied Aug 13, 2012 to AWESOME iOffer.com FAKES. HURRY while stocks last!!! Wait there's MORE!! ; )

2 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Michael Pratt

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service