We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

phillysportsshop's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"All his autographs are fake.   He has really stepped it up lately and he is signing…"

phillysportsshop replied Oct 25, 2022 to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

34 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Jason Williams

"I bought a cheap signed card, sent it to Beckett, they texted me and asked if I was…"

phillysportsshop replied May 25, 2021 to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

34 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Jason Williams

"I don't waste my time emailing any of these criminals.  I flag every item I can.  I…"

phillysportsshop replied Jan 14, 2021 to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

34 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Jason Williams

"   I stand behind these statements 100% and I have evidence that all these sellers…"

phillysportsshop replied Jan 14, 2021 to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

34 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Jason Williams

"This was sent to ebay at their request over 2 weeks ago.  No action was taken on any…"

34 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Jason Williams

"I'm going to post a list of the greatest current ebay forging businesses in the next…"

34 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Jason Williams

"If we got everyone that is aware of Lock Em Up Bob to flag his auctions in a small p…"

34 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Jason Williams

"He relies on the "who would fake an Ozzie Virgil?"  The answer is he would.   I'll b…"

phillysportsshop replied Jan 13, 2021 to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

34 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Jason Williams

"Its 2021 and he is still going strong.  He should be in the HALL of Fame of Ebay for…"

phillysportsshop replied Jan 12, 2021 to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

34 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Jason Williams

"https://www.ebay.com/itm/Thurman-Munson-autograph-hand-signed-1975-SSPC-15-New-York-…"

phillysportsshop replied May 27, 2018 to kheimy6 - Forger/Fraud Thurman Munson Signed Cards

3 May 27, 2018
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service