PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

phillysportsshop's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't waste my time emailing any of these criminals.  I flag every item I can.  I…"

phillysportsshop replied yesterday to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

20 18 hours ago
Reply by Owen Smith

"   I stand behind these statements 100% and I have evidence that all these sellers…"

phillysportsshop replied yesterday to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

20 18 hours ago
Reply by Owen Smith

"This was sent to ebay at their request over 2 weeks ago.  No action was taken on any…"

20 18 hours ago
Reply by Owen Smith

"I'm going to post a list of the greatest current ebay forging businesses in the next…"

phillysportsshop replied on Thursday to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

20 18 hours ago
Reply by Owen Smith

"If we got everyone that is aware of Lock Em Up Bob to flag his auctions in a small p…"

phillysportsshop replied on Thursday to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

20 18 hours ago
Reply by Owen Smith

"He relies on the "who would fake an Ozzie Virgil?"  The answer is he would.   I'll b…"

20 18 hours ago
Reply by Owen Smith

"Its 2021 and he is still going strong.  He should be in the HALL of Fame of Ebay for…"

phillysportsshop replied on Wednesday to eBay Forgery Seller lock-em-up-bob "Almost Done"

20 18 hours ago
Reply by Owen Smith

"https://www.ebay.com/itm/Thurman-Munson-autograph-hand-signed-1975-SSPC-15-New-York-…"

phillysportsshop replied May 27, 2018 to kheimy6 - Forger/Fraud Thurman Munson Signed Cards

3 May 27, 2018
Reply by Christopher Williams

"He has an unlimited supply of Michael Jordan and Reggie White signed cards.   "

phillysportsshop replied May 16, 2018 to New kitchen table forger on ebay josepha2706 Las Vegas (shocking)

11 May 16, 2018
Reply by phillysportsshop

"Wait until you see the final prices.   I'll post the results when they are done. Loc…"

phillysportsshop replied May 12, 2018 to New kitchen table forger on ebay josepha2706 Las Vegas (shocking)

11 May 16, 2018
Reply by phillysportsshop

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service