We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Edy Henderson-Villegas's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I agree, I don't like Craig's List. I never bought anything from it. I get such…"

Edy Henderson-Villegas replied Feb 11, 2013 to Need help with these signatures; Mantle, Pujols, Mattingly, real or fake?

23 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Edy Henderson-Villegas

"I will post Roger's decision. I posted earlier that I'm not upset about this.  I'm n…"

Edy Henderson-Villegas replied Feb 10, 2013 to Need opinions on these music signatures, Chuck Berry Emmylou Harris, and DMB

11 Feb 10, 2013

"I was thinking some of the same things, the marker, but it is possible he was handed…"

Edy Henderson-Villegas replied Feb 10, 2013 to Need opinions on these music signatures, Chuck Berry Emmylou Harris, and DMB

11 Feb 10, 2013

"I'm definitely going to do this. When I began this today, I had no idea there was so…"

Edy Henderson-Villegas replied Feb 10, 2013 to Need help with these signatures; Mantle, Pujols, Mattingly, real or fake?

23 Feb 11, 2013

"This is disgusting. Estate sales going in on this. This estate sale was not run by a…"

Edy Henderson-Villegas replied Feb 10, 2013 to Need help with these signatures; Mantle, Pujols, Mattingly, real or fake?

23 Feb 11, 2013

"Hey Rich, The estate sale was for an elderly man that passed away. His family knew n…"

11 Feb 10, 2013

"I just finished reading the DiMaggio/Mantle/Williams thread. A very interesting arti…"

23 Feb 11, 2013

"Hi Ryan, I went to an estate sale yesterday, and there was a small lot of 6 signed m…"

11 Feb 10, 2013

"I will probably stare at this all night trying to see where it's wrong. Is it the le…"

23 Feb 11, 2013

"Thank you for the advise, I will definately read the thread you mention. And I will…"

23 Feb 11, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service