PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

michelle's Discussions (1,595)

Discussions Replied To (1278) Replies Latest Activity

"yes do give them a try Colby.  Forgot to add I have found them very honest as well"

michelle replied 8 hours ago to AutographCOA

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Joe W.

"I dont know anything about the price and desirability of his sig.  Is this a particu…"

michelle replied 8 hours ago to Michael Schumacher

1 8 hours ago
Reply by michelle

"this is not genuine imo"

michelle replied 8 hours ago to Audrey Hepburn signed photo - real/fake?

6 8 hours ago
Reply by michelle

"They are far better than any of the other tpas out there and they are the only authe…"

michelle replied 8 hours ago to AutographCOA

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Joe W.

"I wouldnt be surprised if schill bidding takes place at quite a lot of auction house…"

michelle replied on Friday to Tom Petty / Heartbreakers Photo sells for a record $7800 at RR Auction!

13 on Friday
Reply by Joe W.

""

michelle replied on Friday to Tom Petty / Heartbreakers Photo sells for a record $7800 at RR Auction!

13 on Friday
Reply by Joe W.

"but it has to be 2 people bidding with more money than sense unless one of the bidde…"

13 on Friday
Reply by Joe W.

"Quite.  I feel rather virtuous now.  I wonder whether the winner will actually pay o…"

13 on Friday
Reply by Joe W.

"that is just  insanity with a capital I.  I feel a lot better now thinking about ite…"

13 on Friday
Reply by Joe W.

"the seller was kicked off or suspened from autograph magazine live if my memory serv…"

michelle replied on Thursday to George Michael

3 on Friday
Reply by TFFFan

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service