We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

adam tate's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Lucky you!! well done.. thanks for posting the pic too!! so this was signed in front…"

adam tate replied Jul 6, 2014 to so close to ozzy osbourne but no sharpie to paper :(

9 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

"ah, lucky you!!! what did you get signed... any pics?? wsould love to see some pics…"

adam tate replied Jul 6, 2014 to so close to ozzy osbourne but no sharpie to paper :(

9 Jul 6, 2014

"ah... you got ozzy!!! lucky you!!! trouble was there was no roll down window.. it wa…"

9 Jul 6, 2014

"thought so... so if thats clearly a fake to even my untrained eye how does it pass a…"

adam tate replied Jun 12, 2014 to JSA is passing fake autographs by the hundreds for eBay seller dirty_water_ink

180 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Randy

"Just found this sabbath signed album that i thought looked like all the fakes going…"

adam tate replied Jun 12, 2014 to JSA is passing fake autographs by the hundreds for eBay seller dirty_water_ink

180 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Randy

"Really, at which store?"

adam tate replied Apr 2, 2014 to ozzy osbourne thoughts please

7 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by alan david munns

"Ah thanks for the reply, so the fact that the y is more of a s style is just a rushe…"

adam tate replied Apr 1, 2014 to ozzy osbourne thoughts please

7 Apr 3, 2014

"Found a similar y on this book signed ozzy with a psa dna approval if this helps but…"

7 Apr 3, 2014

"Does it matter where i post this picture.... ie its in town square put looking at th…"

7 Apr 3, 2014

"another of the similar sign.... see the Geezer sign up the top.... looks like a shor…"

adam tate replied Mar 10, 2014 to Is this a new Tony Iommi sign form black sabbath

1 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by adam tate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service