Axelp123's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone know what they are worth? You had that one bookstore asking voor £100. I…"

Axelp123 replied Sep 25 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

253 yesterday
Reply by MN

"I'm thinking about that too"

Axelp123 replied Aug 6 to Michael Douglas Memoir B&N preorder

64 23 hours ago
Reply by Roy

"Mmmm… not sure if this is good news…"

Axelp123 replied Aug 6 to Michael Douglas Memoir B&N preorder

64 23 hours ago
Reply by Roy

"Exaclty… And Joan Collins!"

Axelp123 replied Jul 10 to Michael Douglas Memoir B&N preorder

64 23 hours ago
Reply by Roy

"I ordered one at Waterstones but already have serious doubts they will be authentic.…"

Axelp123 replied Jul 10 to Michael Douglas Memoir B&N preorder

64 23 hours ago
Reply by Roy

"I had kind off hoped Waterstones would have posted them by now"

Axelp123 replied Jun 12 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

253 yesterday
Reply by MN

"Wonder if Waterstones will be selling some too?"

Axelp123 replied Jun 3 to DOLPH LUNDGREN Signed 'Fights Worth Fighting: Finding Strength in Struggle' Book @ B&N

1 Jun 3
Reply by Axelp123

"Fingers crossed! If anyone sees any please post! I’ll do the same."

Axelp123 replied May 15 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

253 yesterday
Reply by MN

"Hope the UK will get some too"

Axelp123 replied May 15 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

253 yesterday
Reply by MN

"IMG_1883.jpeg Found it on Facebook but it was signed at a Tampa Bay convention recen…"

Axelp123 replied Mar 28 to Priscilla Presley - Softly, As I Leave You: Life After Elvis—A Memoir Signed

55 yesterday
Reply by Robin McKay

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service