We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Juan José Fernández Quintana's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you!!! thanks!! It helped me a lot!!! thanks for your help guys !!!"

Juan José Fernández Quintana replied Jan 14, 2020 to Please! I need help to verify the authenticity of these Arnold Schwarzenegger autographs

16 Jan 14, 2020
Reply by Juan José Fernández Quintana

"Thanks!!! So, the conan signed picture is real???? I check everything and i think it…"

Juan José Fernández Quintana replied Jan 12, 2020 to Please! I need help to verify the authenticity of these Arnold Schwarzenegger autographs

16 Jan 14, 2020

"Ok!!  Thank you friend!!! Thanks a lot!!! :D"

Juan José Fernández Quintana replied Jan 11, 2020 to Please! I need help to verify the authenticity of these Arnold Schwarzenegger autographs

16 Jan 14, 2020

"And another thing, which is "secretarial" is a type of signature?"

Juan José Fernández Quintana replied Jan 11, 2020 to Please! I need help to verify the authenticity of these Arnold Schwarzenegger autographs

16 Jan 14, 2020

"thank you very much! I will ask for a better photo, and I will try to show it, thank…"

16 Jan 14, 2020

"but why? sellers are registered in uacc ..."

16 Jan 14, 2020

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service