We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

nkole's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (5) Replies Latest Activity

"Does this look authentic to you?  "

nkole replied Apr 29, 2014 to American Idol Signatures Real or Fake? Look pretty good to me, but my eye isn't very good yet! Please let me know what you think...Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell, Clay Aiken, Ruben Studdar

6 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Steven Jackson

"Yes Definitely!  I appreciate your time and explanation, it has been tremendously he…"

nkole replied Apr 29, 2014 to American Idol Signatures Real or Fake? Look pretty good to me, but my eye isn't very good yet! Please let me know what you think...Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell, Clay Aiken, Ruben Studdar

6 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Steven Jackson

"Gosh, okay thank you!  I thought I had found real ones here, if you don't mind me as…"

6 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Steven Jackson

"Great information and you are right, definitely passing on this one...thank you!"

nkole replied Apr 28, 2014 to Madonna Autograph Real or Fake? What do you think, Im new to this and cannot tell, some portions look right and others questionable, I would appreciate your help!

5 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by nkole

"That last "a" was odd to me too, it drops down so low and I haven't seen any of her…"

nkole replied Apr 28, 2014 to Madonna Autograph Real or Fake? What do you think, Im new to this and cannot tell, some portions look right and others questionable, I would appreciate your help!

5 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by nkole

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service