Ryan paul's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Good night don’t wet the bed "

Ryan paul replied Mar 8, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Balls. I was told it’s against rules to post my number, you’ve written it down so ca…"

Ryan paul replied Mar 8, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Are you abit of a simple person, I put my number up for the whole world to see, stop…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Woopy doo daa...good for you let me know when ur in London cowboy "

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Do you wind people up for a living how old are you? Considering u live Canada I prob…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"That’s ironic ain’t it. Wimp"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"a hard whisper jesus... who are you good cat? Accept a p****.. cat "

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"You had ten mins to write it down, call me if you want to talk "

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"This is all abit to childish for me, I’ve got better things to do with my time then…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Haven’t seen you call yet?"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service