We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Darryl Gundersen's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that’s exactly what happened. I’m not even familiar with their music but wanted…"

Darryl Gundersen replied Apr 8 to Old 97’s - American Primitive [Green LP] Autographed Cover

8 Apr 8
Reply by Darryl Gundersen

"Sorry for the multiple posts… it wasn't  intentional. I just got the email a little…"

Darryl Gundersen replied Apr 8 to Old 97’s - American Primitive [Green LP] Autographed Cover

8 Apr 8

"Sold out already?"

8 Apr 8

"Sold out already?"

8 Apr 8

"Sold out already?"

8 Apr 8

"Sold out already?"

8 Apr 8

"That clearly resembles the authentic example from the pics a few posts back."

Darryl Gundersen replied Jan 6 to ICE T signed vinyl TSL

66 Jan 12
Reply by lucas

"Yes, but got no response. I did eventually get a refund but they were of no help."

Darryl Gundersen replied Dec 17, 2023 to The Jackson’s signed funko pop and Christmas records!

7 Dec 18, 2023
Reply by Vinyljoy

"The last time that I ordered from this store,  my item never arrived and I could not…"

Darryl Gundersen replied Dec 17, 2023 to The Jackson’s signed funko pop and Christmas records!

7 Dec 18, 2023
Reply by Vinyljoy

"Problem is if you are adding $8 or so to the price of EACH CD, the price ends up bei…"

Darryl Gundersen replied Dec 8, 2023 to Talkshop live restock

17 Dec 8, 2023
Reply by Jason H

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service