We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bart Black's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Just picked one up from Alabama Booksmith.  They are really good people and never ha…"

Bart Black replied Mar 31 to When You See My Mother, Ask Her to Dance: Poems (Hardcover) - SIGNED BY JOAN BAEZ - Ships 3/12/24

2 Mar 31
Reply by Bart Black

"I love music of the Taj, however he is an odd sort of performer.   I have seen him t…"

Bart Black replied Jan 16 to Taj Mahal - Swingin’ Live at the Church in Tulsa SIGNED 2Lp

5 Feb 15
Reply by Knob Dylan

"Just picked one up, and there are more available at this time anyway…"

Bart Black replied Sep 27, 2023 to Dan Auerbach - Keep It Hid (Peach and Black Marbled Vinyl w/ Signed Cover)

8 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by Joel S

"Here is another to compare… "

Bart Black replied Mar 23, 2023 to Another new Van Morrison album and signed print

35 May 18, 2023
Reply by Steven

" I have the Aqualung signed piece.  It is really a high quality print!!!"

Bart Black replied Nov 15, 2022 to Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) signed Thick As a Brick Print

5 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Bart Black

"The last time I saw Eric Johnson, he had every single item, except t-shirts, signed.…"

Bart Black replied Nov 9, 2022 to Signed Items Available at Live Shows

169 on Monday
Reply by Rich

"Same here as well… Got the Edgar Winter LP yesterday and had no signature.  Cool LP,…"

Bart Black replied Sep 27, 2022 to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

171 Feb 16
Reply by Joel S

"I signed up and received email confirmation that I was registered.  No pricing infor…"

Bart Black replied Sep 21, 2022 to Upcoming releases and pre-orders to watch

338 yesterday
Reply by itf

"I ordered both the CD and LP.  This is the response I got when asked: “Thank you for…"

Bart Black replied Apr 14, 2022 to Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs (ex-Tom Petty) signed CD / Vinyl at Newbury

21 Aug 31, 2022
Reply by James G

"Got a huge Johnny Winter fan here.  I discovered him when I was a junior in high sch…"

Bart Black replied Apr 8, 2022 to

just now

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service