We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Patricia Linnabary's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"sent Gerry Gladstone a email today, telling him every thing I knew I now know about…"

Patricia Linnabary replied Oct 16, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Yes...the...autographs...look...identical......the...signatures...exactly...the...sa…"

Patricia Linnabary replied Oct 14, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010

"I think...I....will..call....Jerry...tomorrow....now...my...keyboard...is..broken...…"

Patricia Linnabary replied Oct 14, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010

"Elvis signature??? Gladstone says "very reliable sources!"

Patricia Linnabary replied Oct 13, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010

"I managed to try & get a few of the signed albums, behind glass, maybe I'll get…"

Patricia Linnabary replied Oct 13, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010

"I look over, since I joined, at the picture of my badge.....it should say somewhere…"

Patricia Linnabary replied Oct 12, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010

"Yeah, thats my story short and sweet. I fell for the flashy adds, the catalog, their…"

Patricia Linnabary replied Oct 12, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010

"I think I just posted 4 actually I own 6 signed either photo or album signed pieces…"

87 Oct 16, 2010

"well at this stage I guess I for my own satisfaction, and Jerry Gladstone, knowing I…"

87 Oct 16, 2010

"Yeah, I think you mentioned this to me at the very beginning, so I see you are not s…"

Patricia Linnabary replied Oct 11, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service