TQ's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Once upon a squiggle... you couldn’t get a lazier collection of signatures! I can’t…"

TQ replied Oct 4 to once upon a time in hollywood,original?

2 Oct 4
Reply by Harald Greisen

"Im not a fan of this. Ledger's autograph was all sharp angles in the late 90's when…"

TQ replied Sep 28 to Is this website a good one to buy real autographs?

6 Sep 30
Reply by TheThinWhiteDuke

"Hi, if you put the name of the signer in the title of your post you’ll get the atten…"

TQ replied Aug 5 to Freddie real or not real?

2 Aug 6
Reply by Cogo

"Exactly, I only knew because Id seen a documentary of him working with fender for th…"

TQ replied Jul 21 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

31 Nov 19
Reply by Greig McArthur

"Very interested to hear what you get back from them- I fully expect that the image t…"

TQ replied Jul 21 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

31 Nov 19
Reply by Greig McArthur

"No good in my opinion."

TQ replied Jul 21 to jimmy page Authentic?

2 Jul 21
Reply by Joe W.

"I disagree, JP is still very collectable and amongst the most valuable of the living…"

TQ replied Jul 20 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

31 Nov 19
Reply by Greig McArthur

"And here is the machine printed signature on the standard (cheaper) Fender versions.…"

TQ replied Jul 20 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

31 Nov 19
Reply by Greig McArthur

"The Fender custom shop version of the dragon and mirror Jimmy Page telecasters were…"

31 Nov 19
Reply by Greig McArthur

"Im not confident in either. Id strongly advise steering clear of this."

TQ replied Jun 24 to James bond poster (sean connery/roger moore)

3 Jun 24
Reply by Karsten

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service