TQ's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, if you put the name of the signer in the title of your post you’ll get the atten…"

TQ replied Aug 5 to Freddie real or not real?

2 Aug 6
Reply by Cogo

"Exactly, I only knew because Id seen a documentary of him working with fender for th…"

TQ replied Jul 21 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

28 Jul 28
Reply by Andy Kimmel

"Very interested to hear what you get back from them- I fully expect that the image t…"

TQ replied Jul 21 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

28 Jul 28
Reply by Andy Kimmel

"No good in my opinion."

TQ replied Jul 21 to jimmy page Authentic?

2 Jul 21
Reply by Joe W.

"I disagree, JP is still very collectable and amongst the most valuable of the living…"

TQ replied Jul 20 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

28 Jul 28
Reply by Andy Kimmel

"And here is the machine printed signature on the standard (cheaper) Fender versions.…"

TQ replied Jul 20 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

28 Jul 28
Reply by Andy Kimmel

"The Fender custom shop version of the dragon and mirror Jimmy Page telecasters were…"

28 Jul 28
Reply by Andy Kimmel

"Im not confident in either. Id strongly advise steering clear of this."

TQ replied Jun 24 to James bond poster (sean connery/roger moore)

3 Jun 24
Reply by Karsten

"Connery is notoriously tricky as he has many different styles of signing. You could…"

TQ replied Jun 10 to Sean Connery opinions

14 Jun 12
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I wouldnt be comfortable with any of these either."

TQ replied Jun 9 to Sean Connery opinions

14 Jun 12
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service