We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Chris mazur's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Keith, your response came through. And many thanks again. I already have an i…"

Chris mazur replied May 2, 2020 to Audrey Hepburn signature any opinion on authenticity is welcome, please advise

12 May 2, 2020
Reply by Chris mazur

"Sorry Keith, it appears your response is not here, hope it turns up."

Chris mazur replied May 2, 2020 to Audrey Hepburn signature any opinion on authenticity is welcome, please advise

12 May 2, 2020
Reply by Chris mazur

"Beautiful account of your experience the fair lady indeed. I had not had the fortune…"

12 May 2, 2020
Reply by Chris mazur

"I agree with you"

12 May 2, 2020
Reply by Chris mazur

"That did come across to me to, I’m wondering if it would be a real signature where w…"

12 May 2, 2020
Reply by Chris mazur

"Thanks Joe W I was not sure in comparison to versions of her signature I’ve viewed,…"

12 May 2, 2020
Reply by Chris mazur

"I like that! I would like it known I am in the market for a Pickford signature "

Chris mazur replied Jun 18, 2019 to Hi I need some advice on this MARY PICKFORD 1918 Signed Photo Please*

10 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by scott

"Hey that’s ok, I still have a great pic from the era and that’s ok with me"

Chris mazur replied Jun 14, 2019 to Hi I need some advice on this MARY PICKFORD 1918 Signed Photo Please*

10 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by scott

"Here is a copy of a known facsimile/stamped copy. I could not find the other example…"

Chris mazur replied Jun 14, 2019 to Hi I need some advice on this MARY PICKFORD 1918 Signed Photo Please*

10 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by scott

"Very nice! The signature I have is on an out take image from the born this way photo…"

Chris mazur replied Aug 25, 2018 to Lady Gaga

2 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Chris mazur

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service