Travis Christenberry's Discussions (583)

Discussions Replied To (540) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha! Flippers beware."

Travis Christenberry replied Sep 19 to Smashing Pumkins signed vinyl

9 Sep 20
Reply by Steven

"I love this kid. Saw him four years ago at a K Flay show. I buy all his signed stuff…"

Travis Christenberry replied Jul 28 to Yungblud signed vinyl pre-order.

21 Sep 21
Reply by Marshall Slayton

"Every time I met him it was in Tulsa. Maybe he just likes the smaller cities. I know…"

Travis Christenberry replied Jul 22 to Smashing Pumpkins (Billy Corgan) "Together" Signed Poster

27 Jul 24
Reply by Jim

"I’ve met him 3 times, (my profile pic is one of those times) and he’s only ever been…"

Travis Christenberry replied Jul 22 to Smashing Pumpkins (Billy Corgan) "Together" Signed Poster

27 Jul 24
Reply by Jim

"This signature you have is from the Mellon Collie era when Billy was in his prime. I…"

27 Jul 24
Reply by Jim

"PFCollector if you ever want help buying anything from the Smashing Pumpkins just me…"

27 Jul 24
Reply by Jim

"Ha! Of course I was just messing with you Eric. It’s a wonderful autograph that I fo…"

27 Jul 24
Reply by Jim

"You still have that old dusty thing?"

27 Jul 24
Reply by Jim

"On the official website these sold out yesterday. https://togetheragainhp.com/produc…"

27 Jul 24
Reply by Jim

"This is absurdly hilarious. I needed a good laugh."

Travis Christenberry replied Jul 12 to Tegan & Sara signed box set

5 Jul 14
Reply by itf

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service