Matt M.'s Discussions (707)

Discussions Replied To (703) Replies Latest Activity

"Assuming that Esther, Galia, and Callie do not all live within driving distance of S…"

Matt M. replied yesterday to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1478 10 hours ago
Reply by Steve Viola

"Right, appreciate your continued efforts and updates. "

Matt M. replied on Tuesday to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1478 10 hours ago
Reply by Steve Viola

"Bernie Taupin has a book coming out, links are up at various places but nothing sign…"

Matt M. replied on Saturday to Upcoming releases and pre-orders to watch

104 on Tuesday
Reply by TRM5PGA

"Yeah, same…I’ve been checking throughout the morning (and night here), just noticed…"

Matt M. replied Jan 20 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

152 Jan 27
Reply by NeilL

"Did anyone get it from Hatchards? I finally found the listing for signed edition (be…"

Matt M. replied Jan 20 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

152 Jan 27
Reply by NeilL

"Thank you! "

Matt M. replied Jan 20 to Rickie Lee Jones vinyl- Newbury Comics

1 Jan 20
Reply by Matt M.

"I got mine for $100 plus shipping "

Matt M. replied Jan 19 to The Byrds book - McGuinn, Crosby, and Hillman

27 Jan 19
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"That’s a nice upgrade! Glad they took care of it for you. "

Matt M. replied Jan 14 to Brian May of Queen - Signed Book - STEREOSCOPY IS GOOD FOR YOU: LIFE IN 3-D - £40

83 Jan 16
Reply by Mikhell

"Arrived today, no shipping notice. CD was not sealed or otherwise protected in bubbl…"

Matt M. replied Jan 13 to Timothy B. Schmit - Day By Day - CD w/ Autograph or LP w/ Autograph

8 Jan 18
Reply by Gratacoski

"I placed a couple orders last month and while one was slightly held up, it was shipp…"

Matt M. replied Jan 12 to Live Talks Holiday Sale on Books

16 Jan 13
Reply by jayceman

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2023   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service