We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

John Michael's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad I signed up for her mailing list. Thanks for sharing!"

John Michael replied Feb 14 to Maya Hawke "Chaos Angel" Bundle w/ Signed Poster

1 Feb 14
Reply by John Michael

"Can we talk about how ridiculous the inflation is on this? I mean spending $1000 on…"

John Michael replied Jan 9 to "Words of Love" - Buddy Holly - Signed by Peter Townshend & Roger Daltrey

6 Jan 10
Reply by Beatles410

"I just received confirmation that the signed copy is being sent out and the shipping…"

John Michael replied Dec 12, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

61 Dec 17, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Honestly, it seems like some stores did get cleaned out while others not so much. I…"

John Michael replied Nov 29, 2023 to Black Friday Barnes & Noble In Store Signed Editions

153 Dec 7, 2023
Reply by Addison Casey

"Just got one. "

John Michael replied Nov 29, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

61 Dec 17, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thank you very much. I just placed an order myself. I am curious if it will be all f…"

John Michael replied Oct 24, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"Oh that’s nice. Rather have that than the business cards pre-orders received. Unfort…"

John Michael replied Sep 25, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2197 on Tuesday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Now was the book itself signed or was it the signed business card that we go with pr…"

John Michael replied Sep 25, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2197 on Tuesday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"The signed pre-orders was a signed Business Card FYI from Mack. However, the guideli…"

John Michael replied Sep 18, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2197 on Tuesday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Yeah £25 for shipping to the US is a lot considering it’s £20 for the book. However,…"

John Michael replied Aug 15, 2023 to Succession - The Complete Scripts (Seasons 1-4)

4 Sep 13, 2023
Reply by Joel S

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service