John Michael's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Considering John usually charges $70 at shows for an autograph, this is actually pre…"

John Michael replied Mar 14 to Bundles of Badass New Pressing of John Carpenter's Score for Last Year's New Halloween Flick

5 Mar 17
Reply by T

"Thanks for the heads up! I know Newbury or someone usually adds signed editions clos…"

John Michael replied Mar 3 to HAIM signed vinyl

3 Mar 3
Reply by Andy W

"I agree, but it’s so tough trying to get signed vinyl in person or through an artist…"

John Michael replied Feb 24 to Ozzy at Amoeba Hollywood

20 Feb 24
Reply by John Michael

"A friend told me he and his group of friends put in almost 20hrs all in just to meet…"

John Michael replied Feb 22 to Ozzy at Amoeba Hollywood

20 Feb 24
Reply by John Michael

"Oh I’m not there. Just saw the post and figured I would warn others! People weren’t…"

John Michael replied Feb 21 to Ozzy at Amoeba Hollywood

20 Feb 24
Reply by John Michael

"This is the line currently (as of a few minutes ago and posted on Amoeba’s FB page).…"

20 Feb 24
Reply by John Michael

"Yeah I’m still fighting for one signed preorder because they don’t have stock. Been…"

John Michael replied Feb 21 to Signed Ozzy Lithos E-mail...Anybody else get this?

125 16 hours ago
Reply by Kris Church

"No I agree it’s BS and you shouldn’t have to pay for a damaged item when it’s a preo…"

John Michael replied Feb 21 to Signed Ozzy Lithos E-mail...Anybody else get this?

125 16 hours ago
Reply by Kris Church

"Honestly I’m with the majority of you, but record companies are becoming cheaper whe…"

125 16 hours ago
Reply by Kris Church

"Yeah the Amoeba signings for the big names have people camping out and sadly tons of…"

20 Feb 24
Reply by John Michael

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service