PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Mr. Miyagi's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"This seller is popping up with yet more accounts"

Mr. Miyagi replied on Friday to BUYERS BEWARE OF PHONEY PSA, BECKETT, UPPER DECK ITEMS FROM KOREA ON EBAY

10 on Friday
Reply by Mr. Miyagi

"The amount of this fraud is unbeliveable. I have contacted ebay over and over.. and…"

Mr. Miyagi replied Jul 2 to BUYERS BEWARE OF PHONEY PSA, BECKETT, UPPER DECK ITEMS FROM KOREA ON EBAY

10 on Friday
Reply by Mr. Miyagi

"Fake Lebron Jersey"

Mr. Miyagi replied Jul 2 to BUYERS BEWARE OF PHONEY PSA, BECKETT, UPPER DECK ITEMS FROM KOREA ON EBAY

10 on Friday
Reply by Mr. Miyagi

"Whats crazy is that Upper Deck doesnt seem to care much. I contacted them and they s…"

10 on Friday
Reply by Mr. Miyagi

"https://www.ebay.com/sch/zlg_92/m.html?LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_tr…"

10 on Friday
Reply by Mr. Miyagi

"Fake Kobe pic in case listing is deleted"

Mr. Miyagi replied Jul 1 to BUYERS BEWARE OF PHONEY PSA, BECKETT, UPPER DECK ITEMS FROM KOREA ON EBAY

10 on Friday
Reply by Mr. Miyagi

"I am not an expert on all of these old tymers autographs, but the one auto that he h…"

Mr. Miyagi replied Jan 13, 2015 to BOOG3.......ANOTHER EBAY FRAUD ???

10 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Mr. Miyagi

"Rare-Air-23 is legit. They dont sell copied COAs. I know this for sure."

Mr. Miyagi replied Jan 13, 2015 to Rare air 23, good to go?

2 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Mr. Miyagi

"From what I and many others have seen Roger seems to know music signatures. His cert…"

Mr. Miyagi replied Jan 13, 2015 to Roger Epperson

100 Jun 2
Reply by Patrick Allen

"Baston You are incorrect. The Auto Scouts Sold their BS with a eBay ID of triplecrow…"

Mr. Miyagi replied Jan 13, 2015 to Sports Forgeries eBay seller triplecrownauthentics THE AUTO SCOUTS AGAIN

51 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Baston

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service