PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Jon pelley's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"Im really glad i noticed now. Just should have looked sooner. It looks really good c…"

Jon pelley replied 13 hours ago to This is probably the rarest autograph i will ever own

23 12 hours ago
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

" he hasn't replied yet i paid for it about 2 hours ago. So i just hope he doesn't ma…"

Jon pelley replied 13 hours ago to This is probably the rarest autograph i will ever own

23 12 hours ago

"Ive just messaged him about a refund abit pissed off. I dont think he had a clue. Re…"

23 12 hours ago

"I have just found out that the signatures are printed on and not hand signed. Watch…"

23 12 hours ago

"Micheal brecker, don alias, pat metheny and jaco pastorius "

Jon pelley replied 14 hours ago to This is probably the rarest autograph i will ever own

23 12 hours ago

"these are the other autographs on it "

Jon pelley replied 14 hours ago to This is probably the rarest autograph i will ever own

23 12 hours ago

"That's a good price. I was pretty lucky with this i paid £253. The guy was just sell…"

23 12 hours ago

"What price did you end up selling it for ?  I dont have anything to compare it to pr…"

Jon pelley replied 15 hours ago to This is probably the rarest autograph i will ever own

23 12 hours ago

"Well spotted :) "

Jon pelley replied 15 hours ago to This is probably the rarest autograph i will ever own

23 12 hours ago

"Thats really nice i have always been a huge fan of jaco my dad got me into him from…"

23 12 hours ago

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service