We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

paul wedding's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Buddy. I have been catching up on work. Oh no, this isn't over. I was told an At…"

paul wedding replied Jan 19, 2019 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Hi Christopher! Bad things will happen to bad people, it's the way it shakes out. Li…"

paul wedding replied Nov 25, 2018 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Good grief! Lee went on record saying they don't get involved with that side of the…"

paul wedding replied Nov 25, 2018 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Oh my. "

paul wedding replied Nov 24, 2018 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Great Bruce! Yes, please add some comments."

paul wedding replied Nov 23, 2018 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"What I know about Steve Grad is this; He wants to see Coach's Corner severely punish…"

paul wedding replied Nov 23, 2018 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Steve mentioned he believes Coach's Corner has 150 plus Christy Matheson baseballs o…"

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"thanks Christopher!"

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"It really is, Christopher. In such a brazen manner, they have cheated people out of…"

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Hello Fellas! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving celebration yesterday. OK, I j…"

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service