We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Steve's Discussions (2,983)

Discussions Replied To (2849) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks ok"

Steve replied on Tuesday to Hank Aaron

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Damian

"OMG, $1,050 for this piece of crap!  https://www.ebay.com/itm/256568939204?itmmeta=0…"

Steve replied Jul 11 to Worst Forgery Ever!!! Check out this Mickey Mantle forgery!!!

15 Jul 11
Reply by Steve

"I sure hope the buyer figures it out quickly."

Steve replied Jul 10 to Worst Forgery Ever!!! Check out this Mickey Mantle forgery!!!

15 Jul 11
Reply by Steve

"Not sure what you mean."

Steve replied Jul 10 to Worst Forgery Ever!!! Check out this Mickey Mantle forgery!!!

15 Jul 11
Reply by Steve

"Yeah, he dotted the i that isn’t even written."

15 Jul 11
Reply by Steve

"Here is a link to the ball that sold for $795:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/12655713813…"

15 Jul 11
Reply by Steve

"Just saw a Mantle forgery sell on eBay for $795!"

15 Jul 11
Reply by Steve

"With all the resources out there to do your due diligence, it is shocking how trusti…"

Steve replied Jul 9 to Worst Forgery Ever!!! Check out this Mickey Mantle forgery!!!

15 Jul 11
Reply by Steve

"It takes a special kind of stupid to think this is legit."

Steve replied Jul 9 to Worst Forgery Ever!!! Check out this Mickey Mantle forgery!!!

15 Jul 11
Reply by Steve

"I can tell you the Yzerman is fake"

Steve replied Jul 9 to Are any of these sports autographs fake?

3 Jul 15
Reply by AUTOLIVEHOF

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service