We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

MJ Matt's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not truly comfortable buying entertainment from either. As said previously I wo…"

MJ Matt replied Feb 27, 2015 to JSA reputable

24 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"For sports autographs I consider them as equals. Entertainment, IMO, is PSA and musi…"

MJ Matt replied Feb 26, 2015 to JSA reputable

24 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"I would say no. May sound strange but it almost looks too "neat" for his autograph."

MJ Matt replied Sep 10, 2014 to Forrest Griffin?

2 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Bear

"Yeah, no kidding! Just disgusting."

MJ Matt replied Jun 22, 2014 to Look at all these LeBron forgeries!!!

3 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by MJ Matt

"Yes and no. RFT is a free publication in and around the city of St. Louis. Most of t…"

MJ Matt replied Mar 27, 2014 to Interesting article that questions validity of authentication services like PSA and JSA

23 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

"I just opened a new discussion on this not realizing one was already open... http:/…"

MJ Matt replied Mar 27, 2014 to Interesting article that questions validity of authentication services like PSA and JSA

23 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

"Yeah, I mean this seller has 2 Jordan jerseys himself along with a Koufax jersey aut…"

MJ Matt replied Feb 9, 2014 to Has anyone got any info on this authentication company?

7 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Randy

"I agree. Was just curious if anyone had ever heard or dealt with the company. Thanks…"

MJ Matt replied Feb 9, 2014 to Has anyone got any info on this authentication company?

7 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Randy

"Hey Rich...to be honest I think it's just a name on a COA. I can't find anything on…"

7 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Randy

"I will do that. Thanks for your opinion."

MJ Matt replied Dec 4, 2013 to Tom Brady Auto...Opinions Please

3 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by MJ Matt

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by