We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Nelson Neves's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice good to hear! do you know his ebay username?"

Nelson Neves replied Sep 24, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Hey Jason one other question. Would you say its safe to buy from any AFTAL  dealer?"

Nelson Neves replied Aug 6, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Thanks Mick!"

Nelson Neves replied Aug 4, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Awesome thanks alot Jason! ill reach out to you soon! Good Luck with your show! "

Nelson Neves replied Aug 4, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Thank you so much for your input Jason! Id appreciate if you could guide me in the r…"

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"What Man Utd shirt are you talking about Mick? the Real Madrid jersey seems real to…"

Nelson Neves replied Aug 3, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Thanks Dan for the input!"

Nelson Neves replied Aug 2, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Yes i definitely understand what your saying.  "

Nelson Neves replied Aug 2, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"i defenitely understand what your saying Mike. But one thing as well is this shirt i…"

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Yes it is a Real Madrid jersey white\gold home jersey. it was not worn it does still…"

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service