Daniel S.'s Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"I have several signed first/first HP books but fall far short of being an expert.  M…"

Daniel S. replied yesterday to J.K. Rowling Signature is authentic?

14 20 hours ago
Reply by Beoyeu91

"Michael Nelson Trout signed Majestic jersey "

Daniel S. replied on Wednesday to Why do stars always scribble their names when they give an autograph nowadays ?? Show me your signed full name autographs !!!!

21 yesterday
Reply by Paul

"I am on the same page, Joe."

Daniel S. replied May 18 to Ebay's Global Shipping. Is it hurting International sales?

61 on Wednesday
Reply by Joe W.

"Not sure if it is very effective but I always require signature confirmation. Also s…"

Daniel S. replied May 18 to Ebay's Global Shipping. Is it hurting International sales?

61 on Wednesday
Reply by Joe W.

"I am also curious if anyone customizes the global shipping option to make it availab…"

61 on Wednesday
Reply by Joe W.

"That is interesting, Joe.  Thankfully, I have not encountered that problem yet but c…"

Daniel S. replied May 16 to Ebay's Global Shipping. Is it hurting International sales?

61 on Wednesday
Reply by Joe W.

"I like your thought process, Joe!  This reminds me of your inquiry on the use of TPA…"

Daniel S. replied May 16 to Ebay's Global Shipping. Is it hurting International sales?

61 on Wednesday
Reply by Joe W.

"I asked because you stated that you would never buy..... i assumed your position was…"

61 on Wednesday
Reply by Joe W.

"so, if the autograph was easily worth $1000 and the total cost was $287, you would n…"

61 on Wednesday
Reply by Joe W.

"I use it as both a buyer and seller, Joe and would never consider avoiding a seller…"

Daniel S. replied May 15 to Ebay's Global Shipping. Is it hurting International sales?

61 on Wednesday
Reply by Joe W.

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service