We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Innuendo's Discussions (1,724)

Discussions Replied To (1568) Replies Latest Activity

"Very poor fake."

Innuendo replied on Thursday to Freddie Mercury signed photograph

5 on Friday
Reply by MichaelvdH

"Genuine, but does have some parts that look a bit odd. For 30 thousand dollars (and…"

Innuendo replied Feb 2 to Freddie’s handwritten lyrics to an unpublished song

2 Feb 2
Reply by akirafish

"Always happy to help. I have noticed that my messages don't always get an email noti…"

Innuendo replied Jan 7 to Is this Freddie Mercury autograph genuine ?

25 Jan 27
Reply by Jimbo

"Looks like a typical early 70s, and the slight atypical spots can be expected when i…"

Innuendo replied Jan 7 to Is this Freddie Mercury autograph genuine ?

25 Jan 27
Reply by Jimbo

"Genuine 76/77 signed set. Might be easier to see had it been signed in a bolder pen…"

Innuendo replied Dec 16, 2023 to queen, do people like this one?

1 Dec 16, 2023
Reply by Innuendo

"Lord almighty. Meanwhile, great rare pieces sit year round at Tracks and never budge…"

Innuendo replied Dec 14, 2023 to queen for sale at rr auction with estimate of $25,000. will it reach that?

27 Dec 14, 2023
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Yes, I'd say the RR item is indeed from 77. The omega one looks like it was signed a…"

Innuendo replied Dec 14, 2023 to queen for sale at rr auction with estimate of $25,000. will it reach that?

27 Dec 14, 2023
Reply by BallroomDays67

"The second to last photo is Brian May. Although, the photo does not show the full si…"

Innuendo replied Dec 12, 2023 to I need help identifying these artist

5 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"That's not Freddie. I also can't tell if it's even meant to be him, honestly. May be…"

Innuendo replied Dec 12, 2023 to Possible Freddie autograph

2 Dec 12, 2023
Reply by ADRIAN GOLESORKHI

"Oh, you're right about that. I didn't see that until you mentioned it and zoomed in…"

Innuendo replied Dec 12, 2023 to queen for sale at rr auction with estimate of $25,000. will it reach that?

27 Dec 14, 2023
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service