Guy's Discussions (252)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks ! I hope the print will be bigger than the CD one."

Guy replied 5 hours ago to Taylor Swift UK - Midnights: Moonstone Blue Edition Vinyl With Hand Signed Photo

10 1 hour ago
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"I saw this (it's a CD):https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/Surrender-by-Bono/9…"

Guy replied 23 hours ago to BONO Surrender: 40 songs, One Story - Signed Edition WATERSTONES

48 19 hours ago
Reply by Amber LM

"you will get the address in the confirmation email. I guess easons are going to get…"

Guy replied yesterday to BONO Surrender: 40 songs, One Story - Signed Edition WATERSTONES

48 19 hours ago
Reply by Amber LM

"Thank you!!!"

Guy replied yesterday to BONO Surrender: 40 songs, One Story - Signed Edition WATERSTONES

48 19 hours ago
Reply by Amber LM

"Hi, I opened it, and I did get the patch. Inside was the LP, lyrics booklet, signed…"

Guy replied on Tuesday to Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Cool It Down (with signed photo pack)

24 on Tuesday
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Got mine today from jpc, is the signed print inside the wrapped lp?"

Guy replied on Monday to Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Cool It Down (with signed photo pack)

24 on Tuesday
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"I Also ordered,  order confirmation not indicating signed (so no claim can be made i…"

Guy replied on Monday to Bono - SURRENDER: 40 SONGS, ONE STORY - signed *SOLD OUT*

90 yesterday
Reply by Mikenmar2

"When placing an order I get: Your Payment Information Our credit card company or you…"

Guy replied Sep 22 to Red Hot Chili Peppers signed Cd- Indie stores

83 Sep 26
Reply by SigninginOH

"Did anyone else searched signed arctic monkeys ? They have a new LP coming up... and…"

Guy replied Aug 24 to

just now

"so it was you!!!I refreshed and saw it.. but didn't get the chance to order "

Guy replied Aug 24 to Jesus and Mary Chain signed LP

10 Aug 31
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service