We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Guy's Discussions (321)

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3sl1_-NkWL/?igsh=bmx0Y2RrZ2FkczV0 They started sign…"

Guy replied Feb 23 to Kaiser Chiefs

9 Feb 23
Reply by the_flowers_are still_standing

"Thanks.  This just broke my almost 2 months no buying streak ! Totally worth it. I w…"

Guy replied Jan 31 to Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless Signed Choice of Album + Limited Edition Print New Album

10 Feb 1
Reply by GarethRossUK

"Waiting on the shipping mail !"

Guy replied Dec 6, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

61 Dec 17, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thanks to all the people here, Grabbed 1 from dig and 1 from HMV.Really love Rod..."

Guy replied Dec 5, 2023 to Rod Stewart + Jools Holland Signed Card w/ CD/LP

32 Mar 7
Reply by damageinc777

"I really love his autograph, he always makes an effort."

Guy replied Nov 18, 2023 to Johnny Marr Spirit Power: The Best of Johnny Marr (Signed CDs)

14 Nov 18, 2023
Reply by Guy

"Thanks for the photos.I think it looks pretty good, for this size of a card and 6 me…"

Guy replied Nov 16, 2023 to Madness - Signed Photo with all bundles including the build your own

17 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by Guy

"Can someone put a photo (I'm super interested)? "

Guy replied Nov 16, 2023 to Madness - Signed Photo with all bundles including the build your own

17 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by Guy

"Yes should have kept the hmv order as well, but to be honest,  I doubt if there will…"

Guy replied Nov 14, 2023 to Madness - Signed Photo with all bundles including the build your own

17 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by Guy

"Got an update today:the signed photo is signed by five members of Madness, and hand-…"

Guy replied Nov 14, 2023 to Madness - Signed Photo with all bundles including the build your own

17 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by Guy

"I can see the image with autographs, but nothing is mentioned in text. "

Guy replied Oct 26, 2023 to Kaiser Chiefs

9 Feb 23
Reply by the_flowers_are still_standing

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by