M.'s Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Which forwarding service are you using KD? I thought they charged like £2-3 to cons…"

M. replied on Thursday to Dua Lipa Signed cd single - U.K. only

104 16 hours ago
Reply by Collectorautos

"The Mayer one still says CD booklet. I think they forgot to update their page."

M. replied Oct 15 to Newbury restocks

23 on Wednesday
Reply by KD

"Just a bunch of my thoughts on this one: A. From what KD posted, this was a Quick Op…"

M. replied Oct 14 to Sone Elton John signed new CD singles not passing 3rd party authentication

43 Oct 15
Reply by Jor-El

"KD, where did you see that they sold unsigned copies of the single (not counting the…"

M. replied Oct 14 to Sone Elton John signed new CD singles not passing 3rd party authentication

43 Oct 15
Reply by Jor-El

"Randomly found this at Walmart too while looking at the Megos: https://www.walmart.c…"

M. replied Oct 8 to Fawlty Towers: For The Record - (140g White Vinyl Edition Signed By John Cleese

7 Oct 8
Reply by Jor-El

"They also have a Gorn: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Trek-The-Original-Series-Mego…"

M. replied Oct 8 to Mego Founder Marty Abrams Signed Mego Captain Kirk Figure (Not Music) But Very Cool

3 Oct 8
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

"Lol, I just meant that it's an older release - I think the book came out almost 2 ye…"

M. replied Oct 7 to Leland Sklar Signed "Everybody Loves Me" Book

3 Oct 7
Reply by Andrew Kremer

"Yeah, you really do have to move quickly to get just about anything posted here. Bet…"

M. replied Oct 6 to THIRD EYE BLIND - Signed Movie Poster (How We Hold Each Other Right Now)

11 Oct 12
Reply by John Chase

"I'm not sure why I found it funny (because its actually a bit morbid), but I laughed…"

M. replied Oct 6 to Emerson, Lake & Palmer OUT OF THIS WORLD: LIVE (1970-1997) 7CD BOXSET + EXCLUSIVE, FREE, CARL PALMER SIGNED LIVE PHOTO

2 Oct 6
Reply by KD

"I personally think Zobie strays too far from "Musician-Direct Autograph Sales." They…"

M. replied Oct 6 to Various Autographs Zobie

1 Oct 6
Reply by M.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service