PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

M.'s Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"I assumed these would be from the same batch that she was signing for Image/Diamond…"

M. replied on Thursday to Emilia Clarke Game Of Thrones Actress Signed Comic Pre order

37 on Thursday
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

"Same as PFC, I never got the first one, and tracking's still absent for it. I'm just…"

M. replied on Thursday to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

282 yesterday
Reply by Stalger

"I didn't understand the appeal of these when she posted about them, and quite frankl…"

M. replied on Thursday to Billie Eilish hand painted cds - just posted on reddit

40 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"I'm glad you brought up the TMR release - I wasn't aware she'd done something like t…"

M. replied on Thursday to Billie Eilish hand painted cds - just posted on reddit

40 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"She posted a story showing her throwing paint with a branch. I'm just going to assum…"

M. replied on Wednesday to Billie Eilish hand painted cds - just posted on reddit

40 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"Mine finally were delivered today (to the US). Weirdly this was the package that the…"

M. replied on Tuesday to Ed Sheeran Signed Bad Habits CD Single

82 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"Wow, the autograph in the photo you posted is even more disappointing than the alrea…"

M. replied Jul 19 to John Mayer "Sob Rock" Signed CD - Newbury

70 yesterday
Reply by Christina Marie

"It looks like the incentive copies from Diamond/Image are in the hands of the comic…"

M. replied Jul 19 to Emilia Clarke Game Of Thrones Actress Signed Comic Pre order

37 on Thursday
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

"Has anyone received the promised replacement art card? It's been two weeks, and I ha…"

M. replied Jul 15 to Griff Signed BRITS 2021 Back Drop Piece

87 Jul 15
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

"That makes sense. I haven't been getting the AL email alerts lately, so I didn't che…"

M. replied Jul 13 to John Mayer "Sob Rock" Signed CD - Newbury

70 yesterday
Reply by Christina Marie

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service