wascher's Discussions (2,124)

Discussions Replied To (2045) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh I'm sure he'll be back - he always comes back.  UNFORTUNATELY. "

wascher replied on Sunday to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1513 on Monday
Reply by Berit B.

"Kelsey Hamilton is Simon Parr - who was the seller of the Jason Makris forgeries (as…"

wascher replied on Sunday to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1513 on Monday
Reply by Berit B.

"Kelsey is Simon Parr - I removed him from the forum yesterday.  I did not realize he…"

wascher replied on Sunday to Nirvana signed acoustic guitar on the bay

155 on Sunday
Reply by Andy B

"Kelsey Hamilton is actually Simon Parr.  He operates under Kristin Leigh Sales (and…"

wascher replied on Saturday to BEWARE !! Three U.K EBAY sellers dominating market selling FAKES

36 on Sunday
Reply by Alexander Mehl

"I thought his name was Simon Parr.... as soon as I saw this thread I immediately tho…"

wascher replied on Saturday to BEWARE !! Three U.K EBAY sellers dominating market selling FAKES

36 on Sunday
Reply by Alexander Mehl

"Update:  His buyandresellmarketplace12 account is now no longer a registered user, s…"

wascher replied Jun 12 to ACOA and Justin Steffman make the news calling out a FAKE Donald Trump Autographed Bible

15 Jun 12
Reply by Gratefulphish

"This is an Eric McKay forgery. "

wascher replied Jun 10 to Autograph of Michael Jackson

3 Jun 10
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Seller antdef_45 selling a forgery using a forged COA from Epperson - this is the sa…"

wascher replied Jun 10 to Is This Michael Jackson Signature Real? (disturbia_rihanna_2009, mjjcollectionbay, themjjcollection, epropbay5, kingofdaclub & tallerinmoreways2009)

112 Jun 10
Reply by wascher

"Looks like a poorly done forgery of a forgery"

wascher replied Jun 5 to Michael Jackson - beginning of the 90s - real or fake?

5 Jun 9
Reply by Big Saturn Comics

"No good imo."

wascher replied Jun 3 to Signed invitation 1992 Frankfurt

3 Jun 3
Reply by Prashant Kaushik

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service