PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

wascher's Discussions (2,225)

Discussions Replied To (2143) Replies Latest Activity

"Good job on this and keeping up with it.  Definitely two different Snow Whites. "

wascher replied Sep 16 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1587 Sep 23
Reply by Lizzie

"This is a forgery done by Erick Oswaldo McKay. "

wascher replied Aug 21 to michael jackson real?.

1 Aug 21
Reply by wascher

"There are 4 MJ's that I believe are bad (no pun intended)"

wascher replied Aug 14 to New Gleason Forgery Added to PSA Facts Page! Not Even a Gleason Style!

8 Aug 14
Reply by wascher

"100% Ivo.  While I wouldn't want any of the Brennan's, because they are not typical,…"

wascher replied Aug 13 to Michael Jackson poster - 1996 Budapest - Real?

18 Aug 13
Reply by Ivo

"The photo on the left of the "two" is a John Brennan IP just to give context to that…"

wascher replied Aug 12 to Michael Jackson poster - 1996 Budapest - Real?

18 Aug 13
Reply by Ivo

"The pink one is original, the eBay item is a copy of that autograph. "

wascher replied Jul 30 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1587 Sep 23
Reply by Lizzie

"They are all forgeries - those in that style, absolutely 100% sure of it.  When for…"

wascher replied Jul 17 to Michael jackson signed t shirt with provenance. Interested to hear views

10 Jul 22
Reply by michelle

"So I found Bonhams Jul 1996 auction and it was interesting to find not only that shi…"

wascher replied Jul 15 to Michael jackson signed t shirt with provenance. Interested to hear views

10 Jul 22
Reply by michelle

"It is too difficult to give opinions on items that are made out of anything other th…"

wascher replied Jul 15 to Michael jackson signed t shirt with provenance. Interested to hear views

10 Jul 22
Reply by michelle

"Its not legit, its not even close. "

wascher replied Jul 15 to Michael Jackson Musée Grévin Autograph (1997)

90 Jul 15
Reply by wascher

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service