wascher's Discussions (1,911)

Discussions Replied To (1842) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually don't like any of them.  The first one 100% is not real though.  Are they…"

wascher replied Oct 10 to Opinions. Genuine Michael Jackson?

8 Oct 11
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"This isn't real.  Sorry. "

wascher replied Oct 10 to Opinions. Genuine Michael Jackson?

8 Oct 11
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"I believe the one posted is also real.  And was asked opinions on it before.   Is it…"

wascher replied Sep 25 to Thoughts on this weird Michael Jackson signature?

14 Sep 28
Reply by Mark Woods

"Round #3 Relisted--error on the 2nd one too, and now the description took out that M…"

wascher replied Sep 22 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) bluelifesaver ebay

302 Sep 22
Reply by wascher

"This item is again up for sale here:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/No-Reserve-MICHAEL-JAC…"

wascher replied Sep 20 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) bluelifesaver ebay

302 Sep 22
Reply by wascher

"We had a few discussions on the forum right after he died.  Here is one with authent…"

wascher replied Sep 19 to Anyone familiar with Prince autographs circa 1980s?

9 Sep 24
Reply by thomas connolly

"http://www.ebay.com/itm/No-Reserve-MICHAEL-JACKSON-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPH... Looks like an…"

wascher replied Sep 14 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) bluelifesaver ebay

302 Sep 22
Reply by wascher

"Where are these listed Christian?  Just curious."

wascher replied Sep 8 to Elvis Presley Fake?

21 Sep 17
Reply by Christian

"Yes Rich you sent me pics of the Jaksuls from some con's already.  My guess is they…"

wascher replied Sep 3 to MMP Collectibles of Las Vegas: Take a look.... What do you think?

19 Sep 7
Reply by Josh Board

"Here's one of their Michael "Jaksuls".  The person that signs these has sold them fo…"

wascher replied Sep 3 to MMP Collectibles of Las Vegas: Take a look.... What do you think?

19 Sep 7
Reply by Josh Board

RSS

Blog Posts

September To Remember

Posted by Coachgd on October 4, 2017 at 7:00pm 4 Comments

The Day I Met Tom Petty

Posted by Josh Board on October 3, 2017 at 12:54am 1 Comment

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service