We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Joe Ohio's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool, I’ll move on. Buh-Bye "

Joe Ohio replied Jul 25, 2020 to JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Hi Jimmy. I’m no novice, and I won’t take the bait. Enjoy your fake autograph. Good…"

Joe Ohio replied Jul 25, 2020 to JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Well, I can see I need to defend myself again from Jimmy and his band of misfits. I…"

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Yeah, the diary page was signed in 2000 by some schmuck let’s clarify "

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"I don’t deny it, matter of fact, I’ll double down on it. Act like a bitch, be called…"

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Hey Jimmy, I know this is tough to process, no TPA is 100% accurate "

Joe Ohio replied Jul 24, 2020 to JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Thanks for posting, I’m still going to say that I don’t like it but that’s just me "

Joe Ohio replied Jul 24, 2020 to JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Shocker "

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Where’s the Epperson COA since he authenticated it twice?"

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Paper from ‘63 and ink from ‘93"

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service