Drogenbaron's Discussions (430)

Discussions Replied To (394) Replies Latest Activity

"Germany: https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602448401335/carly-rae-jepsen/the-loneliest-ti…"

Drogenbaron replied Aug 3 to Carly Rae Jepsen- The Loneliest Time(Signed)

13 Aug 3
Reply by Drogenbaron

"Got so excited when you mentioned the German store, but then "without any signed pri…"

Drogenbaron replied Jul 12 to a-ha true north signed bundles

15 Jul 12
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Looks pretty great! Unfortunate they only offer bundles, of course. Do you think the…"

Drogenbaron replied Jul 8 to a-ha true north signed bundles

15 Jul 12
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Thanks :) comes out cheaper for me, even though it's really bad you still have to pa…"

Drogenbaron replied Jul 1 to Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors CD w/ Signed Artcard

5 Jul 2
Reply by Jason H

"There were Autopen issues with him before, right? Don't know the details, but thinki…"

Drogenbaron replied Jun 23 to Ozzy Osbourne "Patient Number 9" CD + Signed Slick

25 Jun 24
Reply by Fezza

"It says here "with Signed Insert": https://robbiewilliams.com/products/xxv-signed-de…"

Drogenbaron replied Jun 20 to Robbie Williams - XXV greatest hits signed bundles

7 Jul 8
Reply by Bob Peel

"Yes! "

Drogenbaron replied Jun 18 to Backstreet Boys A Very Backstreet Christmas Standard Vinyl Record 1st 500 signed

42 Jul 7
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"Can't add a signed insert to my cart separately."

Drogenbaron replied Jun 17 to Backstreet Boys A Very Backstreet Christmas Standard Vinyl Record 1st 500 signed

42 Jul 7
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"Just like TalkShopLive, just one less member, right? This one says "CD art card", we…"

Drogenbaron replied Jun 6 to newbury journey cds

14 Jul 22
Reply by OT

"Disliked the signed inserts with her last album, so a pass from my side. Thanks thou…"

Drogenbaron replied Jun 6 to Demi Lovato - New Album - Signed art cards

6 Aug 5
Reply by SigninginOH

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service