We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Doug A's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"I had an issue with the Ice T "signed" vinyl.  I was so looking forward to it, it wa…"

Doug A replied Mar 28 to Talk shop live Problems

40 Mar 28
Reply by John Caulfield

"to remove the rest of the sticker, you can use goo gone, or liquid lighter fluid.  I…"

Doug A replied Mar 4 to Brenda Lee Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree (Vinyl-Signed)

17 Mar 4
Reply by Matt M.

"I'm done with them.  I contacted them after I received the Ice T forged autograph in…"

Doug A replied Feb 12 to Ace Frehley signed poster with CD or Vinyl purchase at TalkShop

36 Mar 2
Reply by Knob Dylan

"I've already stopped buying after the Ice T forgeries.  I'm completely out, no matte…"

Doug A replied Feb 12 to Ace Frehley signed poster with CD or Vinyl purchase at TalkShop

36 Mar 2
Reply by Knob Dylan

"No, you're correct, it was a new release, just like the just announced album is a ne…"

Doug A replied Feb 6 to Taylor Swift

26 Feb 6
Reply by Doug A

"I agree.  I contacted them about the bogus signed Ice T album, and they declined to…"

Doug A replied Feb 6 to Talk shop live Problems

40 Mar 28
Reply by John Caulfield

"She did.  She included signed photos for Midnights.  Even before the pandemic, she s…"

Doug A replied Feb 6 to Taylor Swift

26 Feb 6
Reply by Doug A

"I agree with you that she's the most popular musician right now.  However, that's pr…"

Doug A replied Feb 5 to Taylor Swift

26 Feb 6
Reply by Doug A

""

Doug A replied Jan 22 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"https://www.hellomerch.com/products/the-resurrection-of-rust-rusty-signed-cd"

Doug A replied Jan 21 to Signed CD - Elvis Costello / Rusty The Resurrection Of Rust

2 Jan 21
Reply by Doug A

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service