Jim McFiver's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"It doesn't look right to me - the signature is awkward and imprecise. I'd pass."

Jim McFiver replied Aug 13 to What Do You Think About This Ringo?

2 Aug 13
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Not wanting to rain on the parade but years ago I had a run-in with Gary; he wanted…"

Jim McFiver replied Aug 13 to Does a Gary Hein LOA mean anything to Beatles fans?

10 Aug 14
Reply by James

"Back in the 1990's I had him sign a promotional poster. He was kind of arrogant but…"

Jim McFiver replied Aug 10 to Anyone gotten Marilyn Manson on his current/recent tours?

2 Aug 10
Reply by Jim McFiver

"My guess is they're genuine, probably signed early in their career when they had the…"

Jim McFiver replied Aug 8 to OPINIONS FOR THESE EARLY 76' AC/ DC SIGNATURES

3 Aug 10
Reply by John William

"These are very clumsy attempts. Not real, in my opinion."

Jim McFiver replied Aug 6 to Beatles real?

7 Aug 7
Reply by Jim Cushman

"The signature looks good. I wouldn't buy it as it's incomplete (both first and last…"

Jim McFiver replied Jul 28 to Kurt Cobain. Is it real?

12 Aug 5
Reply by Bono One

"No, I'm not surprised. I got over that years ago, lol. "

Jim McFiver replied Jul 25 to Another John Lennon "classic!!!"....only $656.39......

3 Jul 25
Reply by Jim McFiver

"I'm not sure where it's from. And I'm not sure it matters. Someone has gone to a lot…"

Jim McFiver replied Jul 25 to Beatles signed Abbey Road signed by all four at Iconic Auctions

26 Jul 26
Reply by Ru007

"It's junk. Fake as the day is long."

Jim McFiver replied Jul 24 to Beatles signed Abbey Road signed by all four at Iconic Auctions

26 Jul 26
Reply by Ru007

"Pure junk. Why even bother?!?"

Jim McFiver replied Jul 23 to Another John Lennon "classic!!!"....only $656.39......

3 Jul 25
Reply by Jim McFiver

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service