PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Todd Johnson's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"That’s why I rarely buy autograph in the past, other than paying at a few Cons and w…"

Todd Johnson replied on Sunday to Partridge Family TV Cast-Signed Photo - Opinions Please

7 on Monday
Reply by marc e

""

Todd Johnson replied on Saturday to Partridge Family TV Cast-Signed Photo - Opinions Please

7 on Monday
Reply by marc e

"Here’s my IP 8x10 with Shirley, Danny and David, and CD with David and Danny.  Not s…"

Todd Johnson replied on Saturday to Partridge Family TV Cast-Signed Photo - Opinions Please

7 on Monday
Reply by marc e

"Ryan appears very legit to me, have gotten many times in past.  The Seaver is very s…"

Todd Johnson replied Oct 15 to Nolan Ryan / Tom Seaver

1 Oct 15
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Old post, good autograph though."

Todd Johnson replied Oct 8 to George Bush Signed Bookplate Authentic?

1 Oct 8
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Don't know about the 2 photos posted (only gotten Rick and would have to dig mine ou…"

Todd Johnson replied Oct 7 to Fake or Legit Ebay Seller?

2 Oct 7
Reply by Isidro Y.

"I've been collecting Seinfeld cast/guests (any no matter how small the role) in pers…"

Todd Johnson replied Aug 22 to Seinfeld TV cast-signed photos - opinions please

6 Aug 23
Reply by beardog1

"I believe Ice Cube is good.  The start of first c seemed little off but the Ice seem…"

Todd Johnson replied Aug 22 to Valuable opinons required please. My first ever post :-)

12 Aug 22
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Very consistent with her writing style, and no different than authenticated ones on…"

Todd Johnson replied Aug 16 to Hi does anybody know if this is real please, i have more id love checking but i cant seem to add more than 1. Tyvm

1 Aug 16
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Someone else also has the same exact signature photo for 50, don’t even think she si…"

Todd Johnson replied Aug 15 to I was hoping to get everyone's opinion on this Danielle Fishel autographed photo. Any chance this is real? Thanks everyone.

5 Aug 15
Reply by Todd Johnson

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service