PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Todd Johnson's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"That’s why I hope more sellers become aware and tell them to “cease and desist”, the…"

Todd Johnson replied Jan 18 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 Jan 18
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Looks like "case closed" for me!  I hadn't gone thru my emails yet today from Sports…"

Todd Johnson replied Jan 18 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 Jan 18
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Way back I only collected some 90's Cowboys SLU and Headiners, all signed IP, plus a…"

Todd Johnson replied Jan 18 to Starting Line Ups and Funkos

13 Jan 18
Reply by john

"I think his autograph varies so much though but at least it's usually legible in som…"

Todd Johnson replied Jan 18 to Robert De Niro, thoughts?

5 Jan 19
Reply by Gee

"If this helps for any comparison from an IP opportunity.  As long as the Beckett sti…"

Todd Johnson replied Jan 18 to Robert De Niro, thoughts?

5 Jan 19
Reply by Gee

"I had one of those 'make an offer' to watchers on ebay of said item.  I'm sure it's…"

92 Jan 18
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Looks great in silver!  I did mine in “navy” sharpie IP way back.  Dorsett one shown…"

Todd Johnson replied Jan 18 to Starting Line Ups and Funkos

13 Jan 18
Reply by john

"Well my item I purchased from them is no longer on their site. No contact or eBay ch…"

Todd Johnson replied Jan 17 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 Jan 18
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Typo on my day of the week, as it was Saturday eve, still maybe no changes on Sunday…"

Todd Johnson replied Jan 17 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 Jan 18
Reply by Todd Johnson

"If they even sell anything that is someone else’s eBay product only, then their biz…"

Todd Johnson replied Jan 16 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 Jan 18
Reply by Todd Johnson

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service