PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Todd Johnson's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Greg!  Agree with ya.  Probably the biggest Hollywood figure to me that I’d m…"

Todd Johnson replied Jun 6 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1020 Jun 16
Reply by Michael Selby

"I was also thinking J. Robert P___ (or T. or F.)"

Todd Johnson replied Jun 5 to Need some help identifying this signature

8 Jul 1
Reply by scott

"I recently picked up a dated album page Heston autograph (1952) and after getting ma…"

Todd Johnson replied Jun 5 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1020 Jun 16
Reply by Michael Selby

"Not sure I can help, but I also have many sepia photos from my grandmother, she use…"

Todd Johnson replied Jun 5 to 1930s Actors and Actresses identification help request.

1 Jun 5
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Unless Dawn Wells had signed differently in the past, I don’t think hers is real.  T…"

Todd Johnson replied May 3 to Gilligan's Island cast signed photo without Mrs.Howell / PSA quick opinioned likely not geninue. Do you agree?

3 May 3
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Wanted to share another Heston/Omega Man piece I picked up from framer the other day…"

Todd Johnson replied Apr 24 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1020 Jun 16
Reply by Michael Selby

"I agree that it’s Hughes but as a first name, and possibly the words ‘Much my love’…"

Todd Johnson replied Apr 12 to 1949 Vivien Leigh SPc as Blanche - Help Needed Reading Dedication

9 Apr 12
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Nice! I was lucky to get one in person in Dallas about 4 yrs ago among some other fa…"

Todd Johnson replied Apr 11 to Sophia Loren Recent Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

2 Apr 25
Reply by Edward Crawford

"If it helps for comparisons now or later, here's the pic of my 4 obtained ip over 4…"

Todd Johnson replied Aug 28, 2019 to Authenticating B.B. King Autographs

69 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Michael Schroeder

"My framed pieces took longer than expected but here’s my Heston piece in my favorite…"

Todd Johnson replied Aug 27, 2018 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1020 Jun 16
Reply by Michael Selby

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service