We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

James T.'s Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

" Holy f***. I tried to post a "sample" of a authentic autograph from a card that I k…"

James T. replied Jul 20, 2018 to Jared Goff signature real? looking for opinion before i send it in

22 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by TradeGeek

"Exactly it was misunderstood.  You have been the one with the attitude. You guys cal…"

James T. replied Jul 20, 2018 to Jared Goff signature real? looking for opinion before i send it in

22 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by TradeGeek

"Some body found the same card on eBay? That's MY card on ebay you jack ass I tried…"

22 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by TradeGeek

"Yes. Changed the name so I'd get an honest reply cause you guys were calling me a cr…"

22 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by TradeGeek

"I had problems loading the pics. Idk if it's a JPEG or what the deal is but that is…"

22 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by TradeGeek

"It's in a case with a jersey swatch but it doesn't say you purchased an autographed…"

22 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by TradeGeek

"This is what I was told from PSA. It is $100 to authenticate the signature. But just…"

James T. replied Jul 17, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Ok Rick. For one. I buy sports cards often. I came across that guy on eBay and put t…"

James T. replied Jul 17, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"It's being sent in. I'll let you guys know the outcome.  You should give PSA a call.…"

James T. replied Jul 16, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service