We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

James Goodell's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Not real sure. If you are looking for PM autograph i have an extra one I would part…"

James Goodell replied Dec 16, 2014 to Real McCartney?

7 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Wow, so many to name, Joe Di Maggio in a lobby of a hotel, Jimmy Stewart and Ringo S…"

James Goodell replied Apr 18, 2011 to Your Most Memorable In-Person Celebrity Experience!

36 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Patrick Coughlin

"Here are the pictures the date on the photo is from 1994 and Bob got his start in th…"

James Goodell replied Jul 13, 2010 to absolute toughest autographs to get in person right now?why are they tough?what do they say when asked to sign?who are your top 10 list for each month and why?

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

"You had the "Bob Seger" autograph on my mind all day at work I could not remember if…"

James Goodell replied Jul 12, 2010 to absolute toughest autographs to get in person right now?why are they tough?what do they say when asked to sign?who are your top 10 list for each month and why?

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

"one caveat was that Bob would not sign anything we had, his manager stood there with…"

James Goodell replied Jul 12, 2010 to absolute toughest autographs to get in person right now?why are they tough?what do they say when asked to sign?who are your top 10 list for each month and why?

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

"I remember about 15 years ago we went down to get Bob Seger's autograph as he was ge…"

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service