We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Laura Richards's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"After what you people have put me through today, you all deserve it.  I won't see an…"

Laura Richards replied Sep 6, 2019 to eBay Seller lburnette Offers Doors “Signed” Debut LP From Antiquities With Banned Frangipani COA

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Yes, I did do this to myself, unknowingly.  Let's get back to human kindness.  There…"

Laura Richards replied Sep 6, 2019 to eBay Seller lburnette Offers Doors “Signed” Debut LP From Antiquities With Banned Frangipani COA

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

""Brian" sold it to me on a trip I made out there years ago.  It was my first purchas…"

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"And I immediately removed the listing once I realized it.  It's been on my shelf for…"

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"WTFE, excuse me for being a human who made a mistake.  You guys are like pit vipers.…"

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"The COA was mentioned and so was the name of the person who authenticated it."

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"It has been over 7 years since I bought it.  I tried to call Brian today and they ar…"

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I think my feelings are valid.  The inappropriate behavior on here is heartbreaking.…"

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Thank you for the first kind words I've received on this matter.  I'm not just going…"

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I called them because it was such an expensive item.  I wanted to make sure I'd done…"

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service